Billie Joe posts intriguing photo on Instagram

• Replies 332
  • Created
  • Last Reply

2015 is so far away, and 2015 could mean December 2015. :cry:

But it still gives us something to look forward to :)

I'm obviously pessimistic about new GD "news" like this when my first/only question is "Why is he in Queens? Why is he doing hardware shopping in Queens?"

No, seriously, why? He needs numbers on (what I'm assuming is) temporary living spaces? :lol::huh:

He's there making a movie.

But it still gives us something to look forward to :)

Indeed but no doubt they will tease us for forever and a day without giving us anymore clues. :mad:

what were you doing on billie instagram anyway ceadog? :P

they're probably breaking up next year then?

GDA tweeted it and I made a thread before those useless cunts did :P

I'm obviously pessimistic about new GD "news" like this when my first/only question is "Why is he in Queens? Why is he doing hardware shopping in Queens?"

No, seriously, why? He needs numbers on (what I'm assuming is) temporary living spaces? :lol::huh:

I think him being in a hardware store is just because that's a scene for Geezer. Maybe he's just bored on set and entertaining himself with the numbers as well as dropping a fun hint to Green Day fans.

Will be crap.

That post should be given a warning. How dare you put down the greatest saga of all time.

I can't see a new album being released next year. I think it will just be a a tour. Hope I'm wrong and it's both.

15 could mean 1915. They've invented a time machine.

Going for a steampunk approach to the new album it seems.

1344279642510_9893585.png

This post would be better if it actually made sense. "Could care less"? Well, whilst I'm slightly disturbed you care about my orgasm Todd... Thank you?

This post would be better if it actually made sense. "Could care less"? Well, whilst I'm slightly disturbed you care about my orgasm Todd... Thank you?

"Could care less" is the weird American variant of "couldn't care less" - we probably went over that in Ceadog's thread about the wheels on the bus.

If I actually cared less, I wouldn't have even bothered replying to you :P

"Could care less" is the weird American variant of "couldn't care less" - we probably went over that in Ceadog's thread about the wheels on the bus.

I didn't write the e-card :lol:

I can't see a new album being released next year. I think it will just be a a tour. Hope I'm wrong and it's both.

To be honest neither can I, I think it's more likely that they plan to start to compose the new album next year/go into studio... But with GD you never know really.

I think it's just great that Billie posted this, we needed something to get hyped about :D I love speculation.

Archived