Billie Joe posts photo in support of stronger gun laws #NotOneMore

Fuzz

• Replies 325
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Got to love Billie Joe for doing this. Im proud to live in a country where we have gun control, hopefully billies dream of a gun free country true

it's great from him to use his popularity to tell the message. hope it can make somewhat of a difference, at least in people's mind.

I understand that it's fun to shoot at gun ranges, but I don't understand the extreme lust to keep guns in your house and stuff like that. I guess it's cultural differences.

I understand that it's fun to shoot at gun ranges, but I don't understand the extreme lust to keep guns in your house and stuff like that. I guess it's cultural differences.

Protection some people don't stand by and let robbers steal or hurt your family

The ones who scare me are the ones who want multiple guns like there's no need to have 15 guns

Protection some people don't stand by and let robbers steal or hurt your family

The ones who scare me are the ones who want multiple guns like there's no need to have 15 guns

and the personal belongings of a person are so much more worth than a robber's life. yay.

I really don't get this way of thinking.

and the personal belongings of a person are so much more worth than a robber's life. yay.

I really don't get this way of thinking.

You never know if a robber is just going to rob or not

Last week one of my aunts neighbor was robbed they gave the robbers cash and such but the robbers still killed the husband the wife barely survived and the 2 year old son was killed they owned no guns no weapons the wife said they have them no troubles

But hey let's give thieves sympathy lets award them as well

You never know if a robber is just going to rob or not

Last week one of my aunts neighbor was robbed they gave the robbers cash and such but the robbers still killed the husband the wife barely survived and the 2 year old son was killed they owned no guns no weapons the wife said they have them no troubles

But hey let's give thieves sympathy lets award them as well

I didn't say that I have sympathy for them but if everyone can get a weapon it's logic that robberys are a lot more dangerous and the propability that people get killed is much higher. it's a vicious circle.

I didn't say that I have sympathy for them but if everyone can get a weapon it's logic that robberys are a lot more dangerous and the propability that people get killed is much higher. it's a vicious circle.

These people didn't have a weapon didn't fight back gets killed

There's multiple stories just like that... One cause criminals are majority of the time dangerous people and two leaving people alive leaves witnesses so they have to kill them in order not to be caught faster...

I have a family I have a kid and I'll protect him by any means neasacary if it's between my son and a robber or a criminal that criminal is a dead sob I'm sorry people want to be weak and just let folks walk all over them just so they won't hurt the fucking criminal...

Good man. :hi: I just find it crazy that this is such a controversial issue in the States when it just seems like common sense. But different histories, cultures, blah blah blah, let's not go there.

There absolutely needs to be stricter gun laws. Every state needs to do background checks and the gun show loop hole needs to be eliminated, etc. However, the bigger issue is not how these crimes are committed, but why.

It seems like basic logic but it's logic that seems to evade way too many people. Yet another reason why Billie is an awesome person...what is this reason #653. Love, love, love him for taking a stand on this.

Good. Not having guns everywhere is one of the few things in the world that has a very clear benefit and absolutely no drawback.

Good. Not having guns everywhere is one of the few things in the world that has a very clear benefit and absolutely no drawback.

i cannot tell if this is sarcasm.i too believe the laws could be more strict,background checks could be better, or you could have to be registered before owning a gun or something, but remember the laws only keep the honest people honest.

i cannot tell if this is sarcasm.i too believe the laws could be more strict,background checks could be better, or you could have to be registered before owning a gun or something, but remember the laws only keep the honest people honest.

It wasn't sarcasm. What's the drawback of gun control?

Oh jesus fuck Billie for doing this, and not because he wants gun control, because he's starting yet another shitstorm on the forum of his band. Doesn't he know we have enough of those already?

Archived