Static Noise?

Heather.

Bring it back guys! I know there's not a lot going on right now but I think it'd be a nice morale boost for everyone ... I always enjoy hearing you guys mess around and vaguely reference Green Day. You can talk about the rock hall nomination, the Joan Jett stuff, Billie's new movie... I'd LOVE to hear from Jimmy about how much he's been photographing Emily's Army lately (unrelated but like I said, not a lot of news out there).

Any plans or nah?

We've been talking about doing one. Personal schedules have prevented us from getting together to record one. There is certainly stuff to talk about! But we may just banter on and on about nothing... we're good at that.

We need RBS and myself to do the podcast

special guests on the upcoming ep if there ever is another one!?? gosh I hope so!

special guests on the upcoming ep if there ever is another one!?? gosh I hope so!

dont worry along with our collab mixtape we also have our own podcast on the way

stay tuned!! - Lil B

dont worry along with our collab mixtape we also have our own podcast on the way

stay tuned!! - Lil B

Im tuned in always and fully excited

tumblr_inline_ne2x38SehW1s9ywf3_zpspgaxa

I have no idea what is this about, but since Heather submitted an idea, this could work out.

That show sucked, and everyone on it sucked.

bunch of fucking douchers, right?

Yeah, I figured Nebraska just told all the Mexicans to go home so Andres couldn't reach HQ anymore.

It would be great if the podcast could start again, I miss it! But I'm wondering if there is any chance one could find the old episodes? 1-20 or so? I have tried searching on the site and found a few but they do not seem to work. I would really like to hear them again if possible. You guys were so funny (still are) and it was such a great way to catch up on all the news at time and you always had such good ideas and discussions. :)

Archived