Adeline taking pre-orders for new pressings of 'Kerplunk' and The Network's 'Money Money 2020'

Jack

Post from GDA:

"Today, Adeline Records announced that it will be releasing a couple of interesting new vinyl pressings. First is Green Day's second album, Kerplunk, on green splatter vinyl. While that news would be cool enough, Adeline is also releasing new pressings of (Green Day side project) The Network's one and only album, Money Money 2020. That record will see lime green, clear red, and red/green/black-marbled pressings.

You can pre-order both the new
Kerplunk and Money Money 2020 pressings right now on Adeline's website. Kerplunk will ship in mid-November (and comes with a free unspecified 7"), and Money Money 2020 pressings won't be shipped until January. All of these pressings range in exclusivity from 1,000 copies to just 100 copies"

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Might have to take advantage of this to finally lay hands on Money Money 2020, as I've never listened to it in full before.

why would they repress moneymoney 2020 by Network? might as well repress Iowa and Saint Anger too just to complete the randomness.

why would they repress moneymoney 2020 by Network? might as well repress Iowa and Saint Anger too just to complete the randomness.

Because they can do what they want,

"Do what I want cause I can if I don't

because I wanna"

Post from GDA:

"Today, Adeline Records announced that it will be releasing a couple of interesting new vinyl pressings. First is Green Day's second album, Kerplunk, on green splatter vinyl. While that news would be cool enough, Adeline is also releasing new pressings of (Green Day side project) The Network's one and only album, Money Money 2020. That record will see lime green, clear red, and red/green/black-marbled pressings.

You can pre-order both the new Kerplunk and Money Money 2020 pressings right now on Adeline's website. Kerplunk will ship in mid-November (and comes with a free unspecified 7"), and Money Money 2020 pressings won't be shipped until January. All of these pressings range in exclusivity from 1,000 copies to just 100 copies"

The Kerplunk 7" is most likely the Sweet Children Ep that came with the last pressings of kerplunk, since those tracks aren't included on the vinyl version

The Kerplunk 7" is most likely the Sweet Children Ep that came with the last pressings of kerplunk, since those tracks aren't included on the vinyl version

Yep so I'll just melt that down and make a boomerang out of it

Yep so I'll just melt that down and make a boomerang out of it

ouch-stamp-14404020.jpg

To be fair their "My Generation" is all right. Nothing compared to the original, but that's what happens when you cover The Who.

To be fair their "My Generation" is all right. Nothing compared to the original, but that's what happens when you cover The Who.

I have AAF for My Generation lol

Alright, I ordered them all :P Tim, send me your Sweet Children if you don't want it :lol:

I need a new boomerang did you not see that I'll melt it down and make it into a boomerang?

Because it's one of the few albums they actually have the rights to repress and sell.

Might have to take advantage of this to finally lay hands on Money Money 2020, as I've never listened to it in full before.

Great album, man. 10 times better than Foxboro Hot Tubs' record imo.

Other than that, I just ordered these. I always wanted Kerplunk! on colored vinyl and always meant to get Money Money. Thanks for the update.

Repress 39/Smooth on colored vinyl and i'll be a happy man.

Shipping to Australia is so expensive, but I had to get Kerplunk. I only started collecting vinyl recently and I'm not sure how easy it is to get the older stuff.

Nice to see something other than Warning for once. I don't want to invest the time into buying individual vinyl, but I would like to have some up on the wall on display. Maybe they should just put out a poster.

Shipping to Australia is so expensive, but I had to get Kerplunk. I only started collecting vinyl recently and I'm not sure how easy it is to get the older stuff.

http://www.discogs.com/Green-Day-Kerplunk/release/706134 Original Lookout press of Kerplunk starts at $19 http://www.discogs.com/Green-Day-Kerplunk/release/706134

I don't know how I collected anything without Discogs. This website is my life these days.

http://www.discogs.com/Green-Day-Kerplunk/release/706134 Original Lookout press of Kerplunk starts at $19 http://www.discogs.com/Green-Day-Kerplunk/release/706134

I don't know how I collected anything without Discogs. This website is my life these days.

You have to be carefull with discogs though.. it haooens often that people doesnt exactly know what their selling and just list it anywhere. Better ask again before you buy.. if you need other collecting infos just ask :D

You have to be carefull with discogs though.. it haooens often that people doesnt exactly know what their selling and just list it anywhere. Better ask again before you buy.. if you need other collecting infos just ask :D

Oh yeah, I always double check :P

Email them and ask if there ia a cheaper way of getting it shipped. I always just end up chatting with them and getting a better deal ;)

Email them and ask if there ia a cheaper way of getting it shipped. I always just end up chatting with them and getting a better deal ;)

Thanks for that! Will do next time.

Here's what the Kerplunk! vinyl looks like.

10419001_10153282122262598_8938438589992

that looks awesome! I will definitely have to get onto ordering this asap

I missed out on the clear red and the red/green/black marble vinyl of The Network's Money Money 2020, but I was able to order the lime green one. I also ordered the green splatter Kerplunk vinyl as well as the cream marble Minority and green marble Warning singles. I don't know when those two color vinyl singles were released but somehow I missed them. I can't wait to get these!!

Archived