StuckWithDom

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

10729434_705971066118121_146250097_n.jpg

aleks_palichleb

2 weeks ago

I can't believe how lucky I am sometimes. #greenday #billiejoearmstrong #billiejoe #isthisactuallyhappening?

10727417_755183524516999_968125459_n.jpg

apitalwow

2 weeks ago

#billieJoeArmstrong of #GreenDay sings a bunch of #punk #songs @ #2Abar at #birthday #party for #BobGruen

10724986_638000259650376_1297402241_n.jp

sheilaveronessa

2 weeks ago· Lower East Side (LES)
Video:
sheilaveronessa
2 weeks ago
Last night at rocking birthday party of legendary rock photographer Bob Gruens with special guests #BillyJoe from #GreenDay and #JesseMalin from #DGeneration #NYC #Birthday #BobGruens #photography #awesome #cool #holyshit #instamusic #love #TagsForLikes #instagood #me #smile #followme #tagsforlikes #girl #musicians

Nobody knew it happened until after it happened. As it is these shows are usually very strict with entry and you need to be on the list or know someone very important there.

I tend to get pretty lucky with this kind of stuff. I've gotten into private events for Taylor swift, Beyoncé, and maroon 5 just by making conversation with the people at the door or their managers and such. This was all at least 2 or so years ago. I never had much luck with green day though. His manager recognizes me at this point, but hasn't ever offered to help me with anything.

• 2 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...

I don't know where else to post this.

BJ is in "Rock N Roll Exposed - The Photography of Bob Gruen", which is a documentary about the photographer Bob Gruen. Apparently it was released in 2011, but only now there was a TV rip available to me (Part 1 only, actually).

BJ's parts are like 10 seconds or so.

Other people interviewed were: Iggy Pop, Alice Cooper, Tommy Ramone, Jesse Malin,...

Sorry if this was posted already or there is a clip available somewhere. I can't cut his part out or anything (all the freeware sucks).

Anyways, here's a screenshot:

qKsG2X.png

Archived