Green Day plan to rerelease Tune in Tokyo for Black Friday

Sappy

For anyone in the UK or Ireland looking for a copy for a reasonable price

http://www.banquetrecords.com/BF14greenday

I bought Demolicious from this store and had no problems, I have just purchased this now too. It's still showing 35 in stock :)

I got mine from there on Friday. They had 50 on Friday, then out of stock on Saturday. Looks like they have found/received more copies.

• Replies 186
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I got mine from there on Friday. They had 50 on Friday, then out of stock on Saturday. Looks like they have found/received more copies.

I hope that 35 is correct :S I really want a copy of this but I don't want to start entering biding wars on ebay.

When I bought Demolicious at this store I think it was from a link you posted here on GDC :)

Anyone have pics of both sides of the insert? I've only seen the one side so far

My copy will be a Christmas present for me, so I'll post pictures when I get it.

I just bought a copy and the download code gave me Tom Petty not Green Day...

So you get a good EP and a great LP two fer

Which Petty album is it?

I just bought a copy and the download code gave me Tom Petty not Green Day...

Somebody earlier in the thread said that too. Very weird.

So you get a good EP and a great LP two fer

Which Petty album is it?

Hypnotic Eye, I'm gonna download it, but I really want high quality mp3's of Tune in Tokyo

Hypnotic Eye, I'm gonna download it, but I really want high quality mp3's of Tune in Tokyo

Was gonna say if u don't want it I'll take it as the Petty digital has a bonus track

Was gonna say if u don't want it I'll take it as the Petty digital has a bonus track

I didn't download the flac yet how can I get that to you?

Grabbed a copy today! Same thing happened with the download code, I just contacted Warner and they sent me the right link.

Luckily my local record store still had a leftover copy since I wasn't able to get there over the weekend.

Grabbed a copy today! Same thing happened with the download code, I just contacted Warner and they sent me the right link.

Thanks for the tip. I just sent them a message. Spinning the vinyl right now. Sounds great and the blue vinyl is beautiful.

So I used my download code that came with the vinyl and instead of Tune In Tokyo it gave me a copy of the new Tom Petty album...

So I used my download code that came with the vinyl and instead of Tune In Tokyo it gave me a copy of the new Tom Petty album...

See Clockwise post a few above yours.

that's so weird that it gave everyone that code, I didn't use it because i have Tune in Tokyo on CD and I was going to give the download link to a friend who didn't have the mp3 of the EP yet :lol: close call, that would be weird haha

Does the download code have an expiration date?

Mine worked.

But of course, I got the Tom Petty album.

Mine worked.

But of course, I got the Tom Petty album.

That wasn't my question. :P

That wasn't my question. :P

Yeah, but I was saying mine worked (as of December 6th). But overall on the download ticket (whatever it's called) it does not say an expiration date. But I'd do mine quickly if I were you just in case.

But I'd do mine quickly if I were you just in case.

But if it doesn't give me the right album anyway... :lol:

But I'd do mine quickly if I were you just in case.

Like it's SOOOO hard to get the album in digital form, haha

I really didn't expect this, but this is one of those awesome surprises. "Tune In" is an excellent time capsule from the Warning era, only containing one track from another album (King For a Day). As much as biographies would have you believe that Green Day was at a decline at this time, the energy and sound found here sure doesn't make it show. I got mine as an import a while ago, though if I can find the vinyl release locally, I'll totally bite.

But if it doesn't give me the right album anyway... :lol:

I contacted Warner and they gave me the right album. So Tom Petty album and Green Day album. I'll take that.

Archived