Tre Cool getting married October 11

desertrose

Apparently Tre is marrying Sara this weekend.

Congrats to our bud Tre Cool tying the knot this Saturday and having 80s band Flashback Heart Attack as your wedding band. You have an amazing bride and great taste in music. Lets party! #wedding #80s #fun
saw this on instagram
10659167_831715660208659_370254702666333
eltonslone2
1 day ago· Robert Craig Tasting Salon
My man Tre Cool stopped in with Sara's nice older bro Matt to pick up a TRUCKLOAD of wine today at Bar Craig downtown. Awesome guy who knows his wine and keeps that time. Honored to have Craig served for his wedding. I need a sleeve now too. #robertcraigwinery #trecool #greenday #newalbum #wineplusrocknroll #bringyourtruck

• Replies 112
  • Created
  • Last Reply

> Tre Cool has wedding

> Billie Joe and Mike don't go

> 'OMG GUISE THERE SPLITTING UP!!1 :( :( :cry:

> 'Don't be silly. If they were splitting up, they'd defriend eachother on Instagram and announce it on an obscure Brazilian Facebook fan page'.

> Rinse and repeat

And thus the circle of GDC life continues :happy:

Tre has another "rock 'n roll girlfriend." Best of wishes to them!

> Tre Cool has wedding

> Billie Joe and Mike don't go

> 'OMG GUISE THERE SPLITTING UP!!1 :( :( :cry:

> 'Don't be silly. If they were splitting up, they'd defriend eachother on Instagram and announce it on an obscure Brazilian Facebook fan page'.

> Rinse and repeat

And thus the circle of GDC life continues :happy:

c'mon, I Have a Brazillian Facebook fan page and we try hard to post significant things and only trustable information.

these pseudo-fan pages that posts only shit is what we hate the most.

anyways, I undestand you point

c'mon, I Have a Brazillian Facebook fan page and we try hard to post significant things and only trustable information.

these pseudo-fan pages that posts only shit is what we hate the most.

anyways, I undestand you point

I wasn't picking on Brazil specifically! You occasionally see silly rumours appear on random Facebook fan pages and it always makes me laugh!

WHY ISN'T ANYONE FREAKING OUT AT THE THOUGHT OF #newalbum?? :@

Because some guy who has nothing to do with Green Day wrote it in a post about a wedding and we don't know what it's referring to? Could be jokingly referring to a wedding (photo) album for all we know.

I fail to see the irony.

Anyway, my best wishes to them :D

It is ironic because Tre stopped using instagram because of people leaving rude and obnoxious comment towards her. Then someone announces their marriage on instagram..

It is ironic because Tre stopped using instagram because of people leaving rude and obnoxious comment towards her. Then someone announces their marriage on instagram..

There wasn't any malicious intent behind it though. He left because the same group of people were harassing and threatening Sara and even going so far as to harass and post photos of her family members. There's a big difference.

Archived