Dead Mermaids- Tre Cool side-project

emenius

Since Icelandic is really just the Old Norse language and Icelanders are directly related to Norwegians this, in fact, is already Norwegian Death Metal ;)

• Like 3

I can't tell which part of this is a joke and which is for real... something that always happens to me with Tre on the other hand :lol:....

Oh my god!!! :lol: I'd hear metal music if Tré's part of it! He looks so awesome as well :cool: Cool, actually. I want to hear what they got!

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

You can also read a little bit about the Dead Mermaids here in Chapter 7 http://www.roarkrevival.com/pages/artifacts#Rocketship

There's a picture of the EP in there and a picture of the band.

I googled what the EP said on the front cover and I actually found some shirts that the site sells for Dead Mermaid

http://www.roarkrevival.com/products/dead-mermaid?variant=850870181

• Like 2

It doesn't really sound like death metal to me....just based on the video posted at the start of the thread. It has more of a thrashy vibe but what do i know?

I haven't heard about this until just know, but I'm so glad that I did. I like death metal, and I'd like to see what direction this takes.

You really have to ask yourself at what point does Tre's "humor" go too far? This is one side project I'm happy to pretend isn't happening.

• Like 1