GD Status

kidofrageandlove

looking for a new whatsapp/facebook status related to Green Day. It should't be long just short and if possible meaningful. :) It would be nice if you could give me some inspiration :P

"Do you know what's worth posting here?"

Seriously though, you could use the Random GD thoughts thread instead, I don't think your question needs a new thread.

I haven't been able to find the video.

I think Green Day's management did everything they could to make it disappear.

Well anyway most of these replies aren't very helpful. I'd say the best way to think of something like that would be to listen to some of Green Day's music, watch some interviews or maybe google some quotes, that way it'd be something interesting/meaningful to you. But yeah for smaller thoughts or questions like this the Random Green Day Thoughts and Green Day Q&A threads pinned at the top of Green Day Chat are quite useful, for future reference :)

I think Green Day's management did everything they could to make it disappear.

Well anyway most of these replies aren't very helpful. I'd say the best way to think of something like that would be to listen to some of Green Day's music, watch some interviews or maybe google some quotes, that way it'd be something interesting/meaningful to you. But yeah for smaller thoughts or questions like this the Random Green Day Thoughts and Green Day Q&A threads pinned at the top of Green Day Chat are quite useful, for future reference :)

Why did they try to make it disappear? I mean, most of us hardcore fans know about it an no one really seems to care

Why did they try to make it disappear? I mean, most of us hardcore fans know about it an no one really seems to care

All I know is they did. They probably knew that hardcore fans wouldn't be too bothered but wanted to prevent the possibility of a shitstorm with the wider public if the media picked up on it and made a big thing out of it. I guess they've stopped worrying about it now seeing as it's back on youtube though.

All I know is they did. They probably knew that hardcore fans wouldn't be too bothered but wanted to prevent the possibility of a shitstorm with the wider public if the media picked up on it and made a big thing out of it. I guess they've stopped worrying about it now seeing as it's back on youtube though.

There's not really much point in trying to suppress Billie's outbursts after iHeart.

There's not really much point in trying to suppress Billie's outbursts after iHeart.

Yeah that shit went viral.

Archived