Trying to get WMUWSE memorial for schoolmate who passed away

Z J

Don't know if this is the exact spot for this, but this kid named Connor Lafrance that went to my school died 7 years ago while training for a motorcycle race, he was 14. Since it's been 7 years and he died in September, his family is trying to use Facebook/social media to reach out to Billie Joe Armstrong to see if he'd do a Wake Me Up When Septemember Ends memorial thing. Connor was a big Green Day fan. Here's a video of him getting on stage with Billie in 2005 (he gets on after 5:00)

and here's the facebook memorial page with the post regarding Billie Joe

https://www.facebook.com/pages/Connor-LaFrance-Memorial-Foundation/188103531228580?ref=br_tf

It's a shot in the dark, I figured I could post it here and try my best. Idk if Andres or anyone here could contact Billie's managers about it but it's their best shot probably.

Feel free to move this thread to wherever it's best suited to be.

Can we change a little bit please? Cause when at first I thought Billie's mom died or something.

Real sorry about your friend, at least he died doing what he loved. There's no better way to go out

Can we change a little bit please? Cause when at first I thought Billie's mom died or something.

Real sorry about your friend, at least he died doing what he loved. There's no better way to go out

How do I edit the title?

This is really sad, there's been two boys in my year level at school who've died on motorcycles, really hoping that billie can respond to you quickly :)

That's amazingly thoughtful of you.That's a tradegy about your friend and I can feel what you are/were going through; I'm sorry. You should be proud of yourself for wanting to put together this memorial. Just keep believing and hopefully Billie Joe will come through! Good luck to you guys!☺

That's amazingly thoughtful of you.That's a tradegy about your friend and I can feel what you are/were going through; I'm sorry. You should be proud of yourself for wanting to put together this memorial. Just keep believing and hopefully Billie Joe will come through! Good luck to you guys!☺

For full disclosure: I'm not the one running the memorial thing, just trying to help where I can

Archived