"Ordinary World" movie starring Billie Joe

Give_Me_Novacaine90

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

A straightening iron, are they going to try and tame Billie's hair??? That won't be easy.

THAT'S EXACTLY WHAT I WAS GONNA SAY :lol: :lol:

A straightening iron, are they going to try and tame Billie's hair??? That won't be easy.

Doesn't say Its for Billie could be for the whole cast

Doesn't say Its for Billie could be for the whole cast

I know that, was making a joke. This thread was getting way too testy. It was either a joke or a shot of tequila.

I know that, was making a joke. This thread was getting way too testy. It was either a joke or a shot of tequila.

Lol true

It has been done before, I mean look at this embarrassment:

green-day.jpg

even Jason White looks mildly amused and we all know how hard it is to make him show any emotion.

green-day.jpg

even Jason White looks mildly amused and we all know how hard it is to make him show any emotion.

That's not taming, he just looks like the dark haired version of the heat miser.

There are so many things that we could speculate that Jason is thinking at that point in time. But I refrain from stating any I have come up with due to... reasons.

1471361_10152679116758961_45957289081707

10636304_10152679119078961_3025570601966

terrzm

7 hours ago· Astoria Music

Some leafing I did on set. @noblesigns getting some scenic work. George the owner at Astoria Music kept "guitars" after the shoot. Great shop and one of the oldest continuously operational music stores in NYC. #alwayshandpaint #setlife #Astoriamusic #gilding #signs #NYC #queens

There's the picture Billie posted like right before iHeart Radio of Adrienne straightening his hair, and I think some photos of irons in his dressing room on Broadway, so yeah, he tames the beast.

He/ They whatever...it was announced by Billie on BBC radio a year ago.is the point and therefore pre-dates Britts illness and therefore your argument is invalid. Also for all any of us know they may have already had planned a ten year break. Billie clearly didn't suddenly happen to find himself recording albums snd making movies five seconds after announcing the band needed to recharge their batteries. Who knows how long they planned it for. It is what it is and it actually was planned not some terrible illness induced hiatus. Lets all get over it.

Totally agree that this was planned prior to Britt's situation, but are you implying that they plan to be on a break for TEN YEARS? Or just that they've been trying to have one for that long?

Totally agree that this was planned prior to Britt's situation, but are you implying that they plan to be on a break for TEN YEARS? Or just that they've been trying to have one for that long?

Ten years was obviously an exageration because everybody was pretending to know what they are planning/thinking while stating things that are just simply not factual or true and can actually be proven (ie that they only took a break because of Britt or Billie is only killing time because of Britt blah blah). They may or may not have had a rough idea of how long they wanted a break. I'm assuming when Billie told Jo on BBC they were taking one they intended it to be longer than the usual between albums but no...I was joking about ten years! However five would not suprise me at all. Plus they deserve it and I am so happy to see Billie doing other things because it's probably healthier for his recovery to not be constantly touring and also we get to see another side of him and he gets to experiment and grow.

Ten years was obviously an exageration because everybody was pretending to know what they are planning/thinking while stating things that are just simply not factual or true and can actually be proven (ie that they only took a break because of Britt or Billie is only killing time because of Britt blah blah). They may or may not have had a rough idea of how long they wanted a break. I'm assuming when Billie told Jo on BBC they were taking one they intended it to be longer than the usual between albums but no...I was joking about ten years! However five would not suprise me at all. Plus they deserve it and I am so happy to see Billie doing other things because it's probably healthier for his recovery to not be constantly touring and also we get to see another side of him and he gets to experiment and grow.

I know we've had differences in the past but great post!

Plus they deserve it and I am so happy to see Billie doing other things because it's probably healthier for his recovery to not be constantly touring and also we get to see another side of him and he gets to experiment and grow.

This. I don´t care about a break or how long it may be. I just enjoy what they do now, their projects, events, even glimpses of their lives. It´s as good as seeing them on tour. And, to be honest, to me they look much more relaxed and "grounded" now they have time off.

The American Idiot movie is in limbo. I wouldn't count on it being made any time in the near future, if at all. And even at this point, Billie is a little old for the part.

The movie is in limbo? Last thing I heard, Rolin Jones finished the screenplay a few months ago...

Lol 50 year old Billie as St. Jimmy with teenage actors. Omg let that happen

John Gallaghar Jr. is 30 years old... the musical didn't use teenage actors. The movie is not going to use teenage actors.

Does age matter anyway? Billie looks 20 years younger than he actually is.

The movie is in limbo? Last thing I heard, Rolin Jones finished the screenplay a few months ago...

John Gallaghar Jr. is 30 years old... the musical didn't use teenage actors. The movie is not going to use teenage actors.

Does age matter anyway? Billie looks 20 years younger than he actually is.

Billie doesn't look 20...

And just cause there's a script doesn't mean a movie is in the works or in production...

Archived