"Ordinary World" movie starring Billie Joe

Give_Me_Novacaine90

It was annoying and unproductive to constantly trash the Trilogy in every conversation, too. I have an opinion and this specific event makes me think my opinion is ever more correct. That's all it is: an opinion. C'mon Tom.

Now I know you're just fucking with me. There's a pretty huge difference between having a fully formed opinion about music we've all heard and discussing it using real examples in a couple of relevant threads, and building some bizarre conspiracy theory out of nothing based on pure conjecture and then throwing it into irrelevant threads all the time.

It may have been annoying to you that people trashed the Trilogy, but it wasn't every conversation and it was based around the material that was presented to us. And didn't you recently jump on that bandwagon with your blog posts anyway? :rolleyes:

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Now I know you're just fucking with me. There's a pretty huge difference between having a fully formed opinion about music we've all heard and discussing it using real examples in a couple of relevant threads, and building some bizarre conspiracy theory out of nothing based on pure conjecture and then throwing it into irrelevant threads all the time.

Dude, I've made my reasons perfectly clear many times. I have actual reasons for believing this, and I've constantly repeated what they are. This IS a fully formed opinion, and it just got backed by more cold, hard evidence.

Dude, I've made my reasons perfectly clear many times. I have actual reasons for believing this, and I've constantly repeated what they are. This IS a fully formed opinion, and it just got backed by more cold, hard evidence.

It's not cold, hard evidence or anything resembling it. The band are on a break because Britt is ill and Mike can't juggle between the two. Billie is in creative overdrive 100% of the time so is doing a few side projects in the meantime. It means nothing. End of.

And didn't you recently jump on that bandwagon with your blog posts anyway? :rolleyes:

If you read them, I started with a disclaimer saying that I was temporarily switching sides for the sake of comedy.

It means nothing.

That's just like...your opinion man. Everything means something.

It's not cold, hard evidence or anything resembling it. The band are on a break because Britt is ill and Mike can't juggle between the two. Billie is in creative overdrive 100% of the time so is doing a few side projects in the meantime. It means nothing. End of.

Actually that's just not factual. Billie announced the break this time last year and Brittney was diagnosed in April. Billie has been working non stop but it has nothing to do with killing time. He planned this break.

Actually that's just not factual. Billie announced the break this time last year and Brittney was diagnosed in April. Billie has been working non stop but it has nothing to do with killing time. He planned this break.

"He" planned the break? I don't think they had any plans of how long the break would be. It is terribly unfortunate about Britt.

The Trilogy was shite and Green Day are breaking up. Now everyone is happy, okay?

Oh, wait...

You always make me :D - shit stirrer :ga:

"He" planned the break? I don't think they had any plans of how long the break would be. It is terribly unfortunate about Britt.

He/ They whatever...it was announced by Billie on BBC radio a year ago.is the point and therefore pre-dates Britts illness and therefore your argument is invalid. Also for all any of us know they may have already had planned a ten year break. Billie clearly didn't suddenly happen to find himself recording albums snd making movies five seconds after announcing the band needed to recharge their batteries. Who knows how long they planned it for. It is what it is and it actually was planned not some terrible illness induced hiatus. Lets all get over it.

He/ They whatever...it was announced by Billie on BBC radio a year ago.is the point and therefore pre-dates Britts illness and therefore your argument is invalid. Also for all any of us know they may have already had planned a ten year break. Billie clearly didn't suddenly happen to find himself recording albums snd making movies five seconds after announcing the band needed to recharge their batteries. Who knows how long they planned it for. It is what it is and it actually was planned not some terrible illness induced hiatus. Lets all get over it.

Not my argument - anyways its not over until desertrose posts its over :D

Whose to say Brittney wasn't already sick? Maybe they knew for a few months before announcing?

Fuck my phone I can't tell who I'm quoting :P

Whose to say Brittney wasn't already sick? Maybe they knew for a few months before announcing?

Brittney herself on the Avon walk for Breast cancer page...she was diagnosed on April 11th to be exact.

Whether it's your actual opinion or not that doesn't mean we need to hear it repeatedly in every thread. You've said it now, everyone's heard it, and there's no need to keep saying it, particularly in threads that don't have anything to do with the subject such as this one.

I don't know why it would be shocking to think that Green Day planned to have a break between albums/tours - it's what they always do! But let's get back to the subject of Billie being in this film.

Whether it's your actual opinion or not that doesn't mean we need to hear it repeatedly in every thread. You've said it now, everyone's heard it, and there's no need to keep saying it, particularly in threads that don't have anything to do with the subject such as this one.

I don't know why it would be shocking to think that Green Day planned to have a break between albums/tours - it's what they always do! But let's get back to the subject of Billie being in this film.

Same goes for the Trilogy, but people beat that dead horse for 2 years.

No one here is talking about the trilogy in this thread but you

If there was a conversation about the Trilogy going on in a thread not designed for discussing it I'd ask for that to end too. And if you found that tiresome I'm not sure why you'd want to replicate it.

So anyway, can we stick to talk about Billie being in the film Geezer please

The Trilogy was shite and Green Day are breaking up. Now everyone is happy, okay?

And Jeff Matika is a cool guy

Archived