"Ordinary World" movie starring Billie Joe

Give_Me_Novacaine90

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It seems the green hair was short-lived...

The green hair came AFTER Geezer finished filming. He still had it three days ago in the airport in NYC. The above photos were during filming.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

SimonSays @SimonSaysEnt 41m41 minutes ago

@GDLoT Wow! You guys are FAST! I didn't expect such wide distribution of the photo! Early dedicated fans of Billy!

GDLoT ~ ♪ ♫ Bex ♫ ♪ @GDLoT 28m28 minutes ago

@SimonSaysEnt Yes, it happens :) Thx for sharing such a great photo! I hope you had a great time working with both, Chris & Billie Joe.

SimonSays @SimonSaysEnt 28m28 minutes ago

@GDLoT They were THE BEST. Really great acting and HILARIOUSLY on set. By the end of the day we couldn't stop laughing.

• 2 weeks later...

Any more info on this as of recent? Do you think this movie will be in theaters, or just in film festivals in fear it wont do well like 'Like Sunday, Like Rain' is?

Any more info on this as of recent? Do you think this movie will be in theaters, or just in film festivals in fear it wont do well like 'Like Sunday, Like Rain' is?

Movies don't go to festivals because they don't think they will do well. It's more about ciritical acclaim.

I believe Geezer is planned for a theatrical release, but that decision will probably be made once the final edits are complete.

Movies don't go to festivals because they don't think they will do well. It's more about ciritical acclaim.

I believe Geezer is planned for a theatrical release, but that decision will probably be made once the final edits are complete.

Also movies goes to festivals to find distributors

Well I learned something today... good to know, thanks! :)

I hope it's a theatrical release, I'd finally have a reason to go to the movies every weekend.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
Coffee Talk with Fred Armisen

Are you trying to do more movies, and how’s that going?

I just did one [Geezer] with Billie Joe Armstrong from Green Day. He plays an aging punk rocker and I play the drummer from his old band. He did great. It’s cool because Trenchmouth opened for Green Day in the early ‘90s in Wisconsin. I liked it because it was like my life coming back together. I really wanted Trenchmouth to succeed and at the time wished we were as big as Green Day. And here I am with Billie Joe. It just took a different way to get there.

http://www.thedailybeast.com/articles/2015/01/07/coffee-talk-with-fred-armisen-on-portlandia-meeting-obama-and-taylor-swift-s-greatness.html

• 1 month later...

11174764_10153063787018961_5139512624839

maddiemoo_hoo

23 hours ago
So...I get to hang out with this punk. I missed his craziness he's good stuff

She looks like she could really be his daughter, they have the same nose. Adorable picture.

I'm so ready to see this movie! :)

Took the words right out of my mouth!

11184639_353469321510861_1951554386_n.jp

lesliezcast

13 minutes ago
From the Geezer Movie set today! That's a wrap (again)!! Best on screen family ever!!! Our girl Madisyn Shipman with the legend the Man THE Billie Joe Armstrong and the uber talented Selma Blair. Rockstars! @maddiemoo_hoo @billiejoearmstrong @therealselmablair #geezerthemovie #CoolPeopleRule #DBAtalent #LA How they do it! #MadisynShipman #BillieJoeArmstrong #SelmaBlair

So they did some reshoots. Sounds like the movie us,moving along. I can't wait to see it

So they did some reshoots. Sounds like the movie us,moving along. I can't wait to see it

For the new songs

• 2 weeks later...

Archived