"Ordinary World" movie starring Billie Joe

Give_Me_Novacaine90

Justin Timberlake obviously set a precedent that no celebrity can have a musical career and an acting career at the same time...or Green Day's fans are way too paranoid about the band breaking up.

Seriously guys. Calm down. It's just a movie. :P

You know this fandom. Quick to jump to any conclusion, even when it's fucking ridiculous.

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Justin Timberlake obviously set a precedent that no celebrity can have a musical career and an acting career at the same time.

Jared Leto says hi.

But yeah, Green Day are definitely breaking up. :rolleyes:

Jared Leto says hi.

Implying that 30STM have any musical ability at all and aren't the frontmen of a cult dedicated to the worship of Jared Leto's abs.

Implying that 30STM have any musical ability at all and aren't the frontmen of a cult dedicated to the worship of Jared Leto's abs hair.

Corrected that for you. :)

Implying that 30STM have any musical ability at all and aren't the frontmen of a cult dedicated to the worship of Jared Leto's abs.

Fair point.

:lol: This will be highly entertaining

Sad to say but I think Green Day is over. If Billie makes any more music, it will be solo and in a different genre.

Green Day are having a break at the moment, he's got some free time so he's trying some new things/doing creative stuff during it (I imagine partly to keep himself inspired and challenge himself so that when it does come to working on Green Day stuff his creative juices are flowing, as well as just because it's fun and better than sitting around doing nothing). Do you think it'd be better for him to just sit at home bored waiting to do more Green Day stuff instead of filling his time off with interesting projects?

Well tbh it sounds a bit bad to me, I don't think this comedy will have a real ''success'', even with BJA in it.

An ''aging rocker''...? Why does this image come to my mind :lol:

rufus.jpg?w=400&h=302

Anyway, even if I'm not really excited for the moment, I dont wanna miss it !

Funny...I was just reading the Kerrang tribute mag and there was this quote from Billie highlighted

"Los Angeles is full of people with scripts, plastic surgery victims, people crashing and burning. That could be me. I'm fascinated and horrified by that. I recognise that self-destructive part of myself."

Yes Billie listen to yourself dear...stay away from the scripts for your own sake lol.

I've only seen him act in the Haunted clip....everything else I've seen was voice-over work (Live Freaky, Simpsons Movies, etc.) or playing himself (too many to list). So I can't really say if I enjoy his acting at this point or not. My absolute favorite video of all time however, is his deleted scene from This is 40. It was better than the whole movie. I want him to do the project described in his scene, this:

Norwegian death metal mixed with Bell and Sebastian.

Music you can cry to but also burn a church down at the same time.

Two different radio stations going off at the same time in a white supremacist car.

SO much violence.

impossible to play live.

no promotion.

I'm looking forward to seeing his acting, although anything that puts more time between the present and the 12th Green Day album makes me angry, haha. Man, these quiet Green Day years are rough. Give me the American Idiot movie, give me side-project album (violent crying, weeping while throwing gasoline), give me....give me another trilogy! In the words of that no good, Green Day rip off artist Fink, I NEED A FIX!!!!!!!!!

Billie Joe for next James Bond?

He's not British so would never happen

(Not that I wouldn't oppose him playing Bond it would be funny/interesting to see his small frame running and jumping and fighting but only British actors can portray Bond Fleming was very strict on that when he sold the rights to the movie field)

I can imagine Billie "shaken yknow not stirred"

He's not British so would never happen

(Not that I wouldn't oppose him playing Bond it would be funny/interesting to see his small frame running and jumping and fighting but only British actors can portray Bond Fleming was very strict on that when he sold the rights to the movie field)

I can imagine Billie "shaken yknow not stirred"

Pierce Brosnan is from Meath, Ireland. Your point is invalid.

Pierce Brosnan is from Meath, Ireland. Your point is invalid.

Point is no American can play Bond that's fact...

Point is no American can play Bond that's fact...

Your point was that only British actors can play Bond which is clearly rubbish as is your idea that no American could. Irish people do NOT speak with a British accent any more than Americans do.

Your point was that only British actors can play Bond which is clearly rubbish as is your idea that no American could. Irish people do NOT speak with a British accent any more than Americans do.

To be fair Bronson spent more of his life in London and started his career there not in Ireland...

It's not my idea no American can't it's FACT...

Can you explain to me why NO American has ever been considered to play Bond can you explain why Fleming in his last interview has said "no American will ever play Bond"? Other than it's been banned in contracts?

Of course now that Flemings relatives are looking to sell Bond and most likely Broccolli and her company will buy them out could since they really prefer to film in the US

To be fair Bronson spent more of his life in London and started his career there not in Ireland...

It's not my idea no American can't it's FACT...

Can you explain to me why NO American has ever been considered to play Bond can you explain why Fleming in his last interview has said "no American will ever play Bond"? Other than it's been banned in contracts?

Pretty sure it'd be illegal to completely discount entire countries from consideration because of a little thing called racism.

I'm more sure that it's because no American has ever done a good foreign accent. See below :P

At this point he has probably spent more of his life in L.A. but that doesn't make him American any more than it makes him British which he certainly is not. The fact is he is an IRISH actor and he did play Bond.

Like we really need another James Bond movie? How about another Batman film, Billie Joe can be the new batman as well.

Funny you should mention accents. I wonder if Billie Joe will try his hand at a real cockney "geezer" accent. :P

I can just picture Billie in a buddy comedy alongside Danny Dyer. :P

Pretty sure it'd be illegal to completely discount entire countries from consideration because of a little thing called racism.

Not if the character itself has to have certain qualities to them. You can't have a black guy play Spider-Man because the original Peter Parker wasn't black. Doesn't make it racist. Captain America can't be a girl because he's a man in the comics. That's not sexist. I'm fine with James Bond being an American if they want to make him that, but he has to play the role as a British man. That's just his character. Plus, a lot of accents don't really have the right tone to be used by James Bond.

Like we really need another James Bond movie? How about another Batman film, Billie Joe can be the new batman as well.

"I am yknow Batman yknow I'm the hero yknow Gotham needs but yknow not what yknow it deserves"

Archived