"Ordinary World" movie starring Billie Joe

Give_Me_Novacaine90

I really don't get people thinking his acting is so awful. He needed to work on his delivery in Like Sunday Like Rain, but he was pretty damn good at the facial expressions body language. He can work on his delivery. Plus, he did St. Jimmy and nailed it. Doing stage is much harder than doing a movie. Plus Geezer is much more in his comfort zone than Like Sunday Like Rain was. He is almost playing himself. Also, they showed a clip at Cannes and it was bought almost immediately, so the clip must have been pretty damn good. The movie has new songs and him performing in it. Personally, I'm looking forward to it.

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Yeah he's not that bad (he's been pretty bad in a couple of things, reasonable in most and was excellent as St Jimmy in the musical), but when he is bad it's just funny anyway. Either way he's always entertaining and/or adorable when acting, I can't get enough of it :lol:

Yeah he's not that bad (he's been pretty bad in a couple of things, reasonable in most and was excellent as St Jimmy in the musical), but when he is bad it's just funny anyway. Either way he's always entertaining and/or adorable when acting, I can't get enough of it :lol:

All very true, but he is really just learning. I think he is starting to take it a bit more seriously, where some of the stuff he did in the past was for fun. I think he shows alot of potential. But even if he is bad, we can just look at him, and that is always entertaining. :D

I dunno a lot of stage actors say movie acting is a lot harder and there's movie actors who say stage is harder lol I know a lot of stage actors say doing multiple takes throws them off cause they cant do that on stage so they're not used to that

Billie isn't as bad as some make him out to be tho I've seen a lot worse

Yeah, Billie isn't the world's greatest actor by any means but I don't think he's that bad. In Like Sunday Like Rain I think it was unfortunate that the character wasn't written that well to start with. He did reasonably well with what he had. I'm interested to see if he is a lot better in this one.

All very true, but he is really just learning. I think he is starting to take it a bit more seriously, where some of the stuff he did in the past was for fun. I think he shows alot of potential. But even if he is bad, we can just look at him, and that is always entertaining. :D

Yeah I agree he has the potential to improve further, he's already shown quite a lot of improvement over time. And if acting is something he finds enjoyable and inspiring (as he seems to) then good for him continuing with it whether he does or not.

looking forward to this movie. I realize now I still havent seen like Sunday Like Rain. Guess I better get to it

Yeah I agree he has the potential to improve further, he's already shown quite a lot of improvement over time. And if acting is something he finds enjoyable and inspiring (as he seems to) then good for him continuing with it whether he does or not.

that's my girl :)

Plot twist - Billie's new songs (in the movie) are worse than his acting and everyone has something else to complain about yay!

What if the new songs are actually songs that didn't make the cut for the Trilogy. Oh no....

I thought it was posted he wrote the songs for the movie. But having said that its also been said that there were 60 or so written for the trilogy so there are lots of left overs.

I thought it was posted he wrote the songs for the movie. But having said that its also been said that there were 60 or so written for the trilogy so there are lots of left overs.

He did write the songs, but that doesn't mean he didn't write them in 1998. I think he has stacks lying around at all times.

He did write the songs, but that doesn't mean he didn't write them in 1998. I think he has stacks lying around at all times.

I kinda meant specifically for the movie. I would love to know how he files all those songs. Im a systems person :D

I kinda meant specifically for the movie. I would love to know how he files all those songs. Im a systems person :D

What do you think he was making the paper airplanes out if in Fell For You?

When does this premiere?

There isn't any release date set yet. It was just purchases at Cannes, which means they found a European distributor.

So billie is the main character but he is not starring in the movie

That's what I was thinking, he should at least be in the list.

Well they actually want people to go see the movie :P

I don't know what that is, but the people they list are extras. It must have been something they put together as a joke. Personally, I can't wait to see the film.

There are times when the people who writes info about the movies doesn't write the actual main actors from it, I don't know why. The info ends up being useless

I must say the pictures of the movie/actors don´t create high expectations in me...

I'm just sad we have to wait until 2016 to see this (assuming the photo above is correct). :(

Archived