Green Day tribute magazine with new Kerrang

WorryRock02

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'd actually order Kerrang if Green Day wasn't the only good band they ever feature

You'd get your money's worth though since they're in it every week.

I'd actually order Kerrang if Green Day wasn't the only good band they ever feature

I get it every now and then and wonder who the heck these other guys are and why they all look the same.

That said, I shall get this one the moment my magazine guy has it in stock. :)

But eeeek, a free T-shirt? Are any of these bands actually not metal and not screamo?

Leave this planet right now.

Paramore would be good if they were an acoustic only band. I don't like Hayley Williams' pop punk attitude.

8 Posts Lefts

Paramore would be good if they were an acoustic only band. I don't like Hayley Williams' pop punk attitude.

8 Posts Lefts

What's wrong with it? I love their acoustic performances but really their full band stuff is where it's at.

What's wrong with it? I love their acoustic performances but really their full band stuff is where it's at.

I just feel like her songwriting and vocals would be better highlighted with less crap in the background. No one in the band has ever been that talented except their original drummer.

I just feel like her songwriting and vocals would be better highlighted with less crap in the background. No one in the band has ever been that talented except their original drummer.

Well, that I can agree with.

7 posts left don't forget!

^ Wow -"Tribute Magazine" sounds very tempting, but I know what Kerrang actually mean; old interviews, well-known facts, probably before published pictures on the puzzles :tired: It doesn't make me feel so bad that I can't buy it =/

^ Wow -"Tribute Magazine" sounds very tempting, but I know what Kerrang actually mean; old interviews, well-known facts, probably before published pictures on the puzzles :tired: It doesn't make me feel so bad that I can't buy it =/

Someone buy it anyway and post scans. Please.

i'll get it next week for sure. if no one will post scans before then, I will :)

I got it today, but no way to scan anything at the mo. Still unopened on the kitchen counter.

Probably a bit late but I've split this into its own thread

Sounds cool! Anyone who's got it and can scan it yet?

I will so buy this. Free stickers get me every time. Some (keyword: some) of the other bands featured aren't /too/ terrible. I want that bonus mag tho! I do hope there are some rare pics in it.

On the other hand, I work at a Barnes and Noble and unfortunately our location does not carry Kerrang. Anyone else in the good ol' US and A know of a different store I could purchase this from? Online is not a problem, but I do like to buy from brick & mortar places when possible. Thanks!

EDIT: MCR the board game sounds intriguing.

Oh my, it's really cool :woot:. A whole puzzle section including a crossword with "ayooooooooooooooh" in it :lol:. Might have to go and buy it!

Kerrang made me think I am in Green Day. Actually they are saying I am Billie Joe too. Wow panties be dropping now.

Archived