How long did it take you to fall in love with Billie Joe after you discovered Green Day?

loveblondiebilliejoe

Hey guys, so this is my first thread i have ever made and i wanted to make it interesting. So how instant did your love for Billie Joe begin?(Mine was days?)

But anyways feel free to explore the topic and post. Enjoy!!!?

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

After hearing their best song tubthumping. Would love to piss the night away with him/on him :wub:

I actually fell in love with Billie Joe first before I discovered Green Day.

Or maybe Billie Joe fell in love with me. Now I can't remember correctly...

I'm too drunk to think of a hilarious joke right now but I'll edit one in tomorrow morning.

I'll just assume it's brilliant and rep your post now to save me the trouble

I guess I could say I loved him before I got into Green Day, but not like nasty love, more like father figure love (just clarifying). After he went to rehab and then came back I kind of got over it.

I guess I could say I loved him before I got into Green Day, but not like nasty love, more like father figure love (just clarifying). After he went to rehab and then came back I kind of got over it.

Now that's brutal love.

Um, like never. Love his music but never was one to totally crush on him. Except in the picture thread! :lol:

How long did it take you to fall out of love with Billie? When his penis pics surfaced? When he was arrested in 02? When the trilogy was released?

Archived