How long did it take you to fall in love with Billie Joe after you discovered Green Day?

loveblondiebilliejoe

Oh damn, he´s not a Saint...?! He´s not... infallible...?! After all... he is.... HUMAN??!! :cry: I feel so... disappointed... and... cheated... :sorry: Give me novacaine and tell me that I won´t feel a thing...

I had to read your username again to make sure you weren't Akshat Jain with that post.

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

One of my kids (an aspiring musician) and I were watching BIAB and of course saw how powerful their music is. Sure, she's a young girl and thinks "he's hot". I'm old so can't think like that haha (but she has good taste) but she was inspired more than anything - music, lyrics, the emotional response of the fans. So for me it wasn't only my response but seeing her response too - her absolute connection to the "air that I breathe" quote for eg - that did it. So much he writes and says strikes a chord. iheart etc can't detract from that.

Meth addicts get fucked up teeth.

I think his teeth are just naturally not very straight and positioned weirdly. Using meth can make someone's teeth more likely to rot or fall out but pretty sure it doesn't move them around, and since I've never seen him with rotten teeth even when he was using it I doubt it has much to do with how they look. Also he just chipped that middle one on a microphone and then kept re-chipping it after it was fixed.

In any case his teeth look healthy and white at this point and he's far above average in attractiveness for a 42 year old and is fancied by many thousands of people, so as far as looks go I don't think he has much to worry about!

Yeah his teeth were equally manky when he was a kid as far as I know. Didn't he get them fixed sometime recently? Or have I imagined that?

Yeah his teeth were equally manky when he was a kid as far as I know. Didn't he get them fixed sometime recently? Or have I imagined that?

I thought he did in between albums or something.

I think he's had them "fixed" to the point of being healthy and white (but not to the point of having braces or veneers etc) for a long time. And the chipped one which I believe he last re-chipped at a Foxboro show a few years ago (he posed for a photo to show it off) is currently fixed, so they probably look their best at the moment. No big teeth transformation as far as I'm aware though. In conclusion his teeth are fine :P

I've always loved Billie Joe's teeth, "fixed" or not. They have personality :] Maybe that is my unpopular GD opinion.

In regards to this thread: immediately, lol. I won't sugar-coat it. I'm old enough now that I can keep my fangirling in check, and I'm not the "omg whyy adie sux" type either. But you know that kind of love you feel when someone/something has been a part of your life in one way or another, for so long, and you feel proud of and connected to them? Yeah. That is the best way I can explain my "love" for BJ and Green Day in general.

I fell in love with Billie Joe- Well, the whole BAND- within the fist week of researching who they were and what they were about. I see a lot of dumb comments on this feed- YES, Billie did drugs and drank. He openly admitted it. And then he fixed his problem. Yes, he's said some things too, and apologized profusely for them, ESPECIALLY to us. If anything, I admire Billie for being open and daring about his opinion. I did have one of those fangirl crushes on him for like a year, but now he's kinda like a rock n' Roll dad. And honestly all three of them are the most beautiful human beings, inside and out. Billie has done MUCH MORE good than bad. Especially with fans.

I have this clipping from 1995, where a girl from Germany thanks the BRAVO magazine for a mega poster of Billie and says that she loves his cute teeth. Case dismissed. :)

I watched the Holiday video almost everyday on MTV, so I would say like a month after, and then I search on the internet about him and 9 years later, here we are. :wub:

The first time I saw the Longview video and realized he was just the kind of guy I wanted to bring home to piss off my parents.

Archived