New Shirt: "F**k Cancer" - 100% proceeds going to charity

Liam

We have a new shirt up on GDA's Spreadshirt account inspired by Mike and Brittney's hashtag "#fuckcancer" with 100% of proceeds going to the Avon Walk for breast cancer research and patient care. The shirt is in the style of "Awesome As Fuck" with the breast cancer ribbon.

We have two designs for the shirt - one will feature "F**k Cancer" along with the breast cancer logo on the front, while the other will have the breast cancer logo on the back. Both shirts come in a male and female design.

You can buy the shirt by clicking on the design you would like below, with the option of choosing your shirt colour.

One sided shirt:
kfERAEA.png qig0Jgf.png

Two sided shirt:

jUd2ebR.png AfrdBvg.png

If you don't want a shirt, you can donate directly to Team Britt Avon Walk. Her and Mike (and family and friends) are doing the Avon Walk on September 7th

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Btw, thanks Liam for coming up with the idea and organizing it and BeachBum for helping with the artwork. I'm really hoping we can raise a few hundred dollars for Team Britt.

These are awesome

I feel so proud. :blush:

Yeah, thanks for coming up with the original designs for the artwork!

Eeeee I like a lot. Ordered one now, happy to get a cool tshirt and donate to team Britt.

This is fabulous! My family and I do the Race for the Cure every October. I'll be rocking this shirt for sure this year!

Awesome T-shirt. :)

I opted for making a small donation myself, as wearing this would probably trigger my mother at some point and make her think of dad.

Is there anyway we can make like a huge card with personal messages from forum users, to give to Britt and Mike?

Also, totally random... Would the designer of that shirt (Beachbum?) object if I used the ribbon as a template for a tattoo? I've been wanting to get a ribbon for a while, but wasn't sure exactly what sort of design I wanted. I really love this one!

Edited - Just kidding, this is definitely something that can be discussed in private message. Carry on!

Really cool. Thinking of buying one! :D

Could you do a wristband too?

Maybe with "Fuck C****r" you kow.

I remember some AAF wristbands with that style? Or am I insane haha

I've never really liked the t-shirts designed by GDA, but this was a no-brainer. I love the idea, the design and the fact that these t-shirts are supporting such a good cause. Looking forward to wearing my F**k Cancer t-shirt with pride! :)

Really cool. Thinking of buying one! :D

Could you do a wristband too?

I might hold on to the idea.

Don't understand the need for censorship but great idea and an even better cause.

Supposed to resemble Awesome As Fuck artwork. I think more people are willing to wear a shirt that's censored as well.

B28MQop.jpg

Don't understand the need for censorship but great idea and an even better cause.

in addition to the theme being from AAF, we also have to think about appealing to a broad as possible audience. I know a lot of people would proudly wear "fuck" on their chest, but I also know a lot of people who wouldn't.

Thank you for posting this, I will definitely be getting one of these shirts!

Archived