Riddles Contest 2.0: Win a $50 Gift Certificate or a 'Demolicious' Vinyl!

BeachBum

i found all the gd guys yesterday but i just can't solve #7... it's driving me loco! maybe a little hint would help?

same here

That's also where I'm stuck :(

• Replies 133
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It's lucky I'm able to see the answers because this would've driven me mad otherwise :lol:. Well done to anyone who cracks it!

i found all the gd guys yesterday but i just can't solve #7... it's driving me loco! maybe a little hint would help?

same here

I'm in the same situation.

Ok, I give up. I seriously can't get past the first one..am I the only one in this situation?

I'm in the same situation.

same here

Same situation xD

I am very stuck on the first one and idk if it's because I don't really know anything about GDA staff, much about the boys on Instagram or if I'm just plain slow :lol:

Nope, still stuck on #1. Found #4 where I thought I'd find #2, and I'm p sure what #4 is supposed to be about but no idea where to go on the website, cause it's not on any of the likely places that could be the answer to #4. :( I like riddles but you've really made it hard! Makes it nice for those who solve it, something to be actually proud of to have managed haha.

While looking for #2 I found number 3 and 4 :lol: But not 2!

I don't understand what we have to do though... Just find the riddles? do we have to send an e-mail with the riddles solved? I can't find the exact rules... am I blind or?

While looking for #2 I found number 3 and 4 :lol: But not 2!

I don't understand what we have to do though... Just find the riddles? do we have to send an e-mail with the riddles solved? I can't find the exact rules... am I blind or?

All instructions are at the end.

If, theoretically speaking, you were allowed to be handed a hint for one of them, which one would you like? Just asking.

If, theoretically speaking, you were allowed to be handed a hint for one of them, which one would you like? Just asking.

#7 for me

I would pick the first one but I feel like most are stuck on #7

But fuck hints man, I EITHER DO THIS ALONE OR I DON'T DO IT

4....XD

I would pick the first one but I feel like most are stuck on #7

But fuck hints man, I EITHER DO THIS ALONE OR I DON'T DO IT

I love your thinking.

#7 for sure. I mean I hate having to ask for hints because I usually like solving stuff by myself but this is just... aaaaargh. It's eating me from the inside, you feel?

Omg I'm still stuck at #1 wtf is this :lol: I don't get these hashtags...

is "triumps" supposed to be written this way? Is that a typo or it's something else I'm missing? hahah

All instructions are at the end.

Ohh ok, thanks!

Archived