Riddles Contest 2.0: Win a $50 Gift Certificate or a 'Demolicious' Vinyl!

BeachBum

Omg I'm still stuck at #1 wtf is this :lol: I don't get these hashtags...

is "triumps" supposed to be written this way? Is that a typo or it's something else I'm missing? hahah

Ohh ok, thanks!

Apologies, it should be triumphs. :lol:

• Replies 133
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Apologies, it should be triumphs. :lol:

And for a good while I thought that was done deliberately :P Riddles :rolleyes:

There are some things that are done deliberately but that definitely wasn't one haha.

But how are people solving everyone but number 1 if number one is supposed to take you to number 2 and this to number 3 and so on? I can't understand this :pinch:

Also, do we know if the hints are over GDA, all over the internet or also some magazine/song/etc? Or do we have to figure that out too?

If, theoretically speaking, you were allowed to be handed a hint for one of them, which one would you like? Just asking.

I've been stuck on #7 forever. :shok:

lol you guys being stuck at #7 when I can't even go past the first one :lol:

UGH my brain hurts.

I was thinking the same XD

Managed to find out that they have Triumph motorcycles. I bet this has nothing to do with it, I couldn't find any riddle in the pics & articles about that! Oh man.

But how are people solving everyone but number 1 if number one is supposed to take you to number 2 and this to number 3 and so on? I can't understand this :pinch:

Also, do we know if the hints are over GDA, all over the internet or also some magazine/song/etc? Or do we have to figure that out too?

I found #3 while searching for #2 lol

lol you guys being stuck at #7 when I can't even go past the first one :lol:

UGH my brain hurts.

I was thinking the same XD

Managed to find out that they have Triumph motorcycles. I bet this has nothing to do with it, I couldn't find any riddle in the pics & articles about that! Oh man.

found 2 articles on it...no riddle...

Struggling you use the call a friend lifeline. They tell you that there just might be a hint in the OP.

Guess you better go take a look.

Struggling you use the call a friend lifeline. They tell you that there just might be a hint in the OP.

Guess you better go take a look.

• Hint #1 for #1: "If it's any consolation to those of you working on it, I got stumped pretty early on in the riddle myself. And it's my goddamn website." - Andres how the hell is that a hint D;

Can we use ask the audience instead?

What is this, who wants to be a millionaire? Perhaps that little birdy will return later today with another lifeline.

What is this, who wants to be a millionaire? Perhaps that little birdy will return later today with another lifeline.

Well phone a friend is from who wants to be a millionaire so why not XD

Well, all I can make of that hint for #1 is that it suggests to go to the place where I had already found #4, thinking #2 would be there :lol:

Well, all I can make of that hint for #1 is that it suggests to go to the place where I had already found #4, thinking #2 would be there :lol:

Same!

Ok, I give up. I seriously can't get past the first one..am I the only one in this situation?

Nooope. I'm gonna try this later again. But I have no expectations. :(

Archived