What American Idiot Song Does This Picture Represent?

Todd

The image of the man here is taken from the back of the Jesus of Suburbia single. But could it be better applied to a different song from the album/b-side? So I put it on an America Idiot background. What song do you think this goes with best?

Untitled-1-2.png

That's a rather odd question. Why do you ask? JOS is the only one it could be, to me.

That's a rather odd question. Why do you ask? JOS is the only one it could be, to me.

I wanted to make some custom single art, and I couldn't decide on one.

is that really the back of JOS?

Yeah

It does work great with JoS but i guess it could also go with St Jimmy

Well, JOS has the dog with the cone thing, and St. Jimmy has the guy with the wings, they already have better representations

Tbh I think the dog isn't nearly as good for JoS as the above image.

I'd agree, but he has the priest thing on his neck, which makes him not seem like St. Jimmy, but instead as a powerful figure/leader.

I'd agree, but he has the priest thing on his neck, which makes him not seem like St. Jimmy, but instead as a powerful figure/leader.

Clone stamp is your friend. :P

East Jesus Nowhere

Damn, that would've been perfect.

Clone stamp is your friend. :P

Damn, that would've been perfect.

Well, I could remove it, but that's not how the artist wanted it, and that's not what it's supposed to represent anymore. I want to keep the meaning tied to it

East Jesus Nowhere

I think you just made me love 21CB even more

Saint Jimmy... He have a graffiti spray and you can tell he "sprayed" his halo/aureole because hi claims to be a saint, right?

Archived