Oh Love music video set to the demo version (and more!)

SuperXCsabre495

I don't understand how google drive works. Is it open for everyone? How can I find your video?

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply

looks cool. i don't understand why it is lip sync..

Cause the demo version is different than the album/radio version so the video he did won't match up 100% to the audio

I don't understand how google drive works. Is it open for everyone? How can I find your video?

I set it so the it is open to anyone who has the link which is posted in the first post

I set it so the it is open to anyone who has the link which is posted in the first post

great! Thanks!

it's great ;) I don't know why, but I feel like the playboy version of the original oh love video is better.... and I'm a straight girl :toocool:

Oh Love worked very well, really liked it. Nuclear Family didnt work quite as well but Stray Heart was very good too. Good work really enjoyed them :)

Oh Love worked very well, really liked it. Nuclear Family didnt work quite as well but Stray Heart was very good too. Good work really enjoyed them :)

Yeah it's difficult for a couple like Nuclear Family and Stay The Night because they changed the tempo's up a bit so I try my best to match them up but thank you :) I am glad you enjoyed them. Stay the Night is uploading now and Let Yourself Go is up next

great! Thanks!

it's great ;) I don't know why, but I feel like the playboy version of the original oh love video is better.... and I'm a straight girl :toocool:

Thanks! If I can find a way to download that version then I could probably do this for that video as well haha

Thanks! If I can find a way to download that version then I could probably do this for that video as well haha

I'm pretty sure it's available for download somewhere on here.

I'm pretty sure it's available for download somewhere on here.

1 user had it on vimeo and I am making the video right now. Stay the Night is almost ready

Uploaded the playboy Oh Love version as well and remember there is nudity so it is NSFW

Really enjoyed the Oh Love music video with the demo version. I remember everyone hating on it when it came out (I may have done so myself, not sure anymore), but it's actually an entertaining video. Clean and dirty versions.

Idk, for some reason these demo versions and videos don't match well. Not as in timing, but the demo versions lose power when matched with the videos, and the videos lose power when matched with the demos. In the end, this is sort of like the Star Wars Prequels: Was this something that really needed to be done?

Idk, for some reason these demo versions and videos don't match well. Not as in timing, but the demo versions lose power when matched with the videos, and the videos lose power when matched with the demos. In the end, this is sort of like the Star Wars Prequels: Was this something that really needed to be done?

I mean it didn't NEED to be done but I was bored and I wondered what this would look like so I decided to make them

Uploaded the playboy Oh Love version as well and remember there is nudity so it is NSFW

Thank you very much :)

I mean it didn't NEED to be done but I was bored and I wondered what this would look like so I decided to make them

I think this is a good point and a serious reason. :D

Like the bunny version, so unerotic... :lol:

Archived