Welcome to Green Day Community
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account
Photo

Oh Love music video set to the demo version (and more!)

• Please log in to reply
38 replies to this topic

SuperXCsabre495

SuperXCsabre495
  • Chump

• PipPipPipPip
  • 283 posts
  • Joined May 29, 2012
  • 144 rep

Oh Love worked very well, really liked it. Nuclear Family didnt work quite as well but Stray Heart was very good too. Good work really enjoyed them :)

Yeah it's difficult for a couple like Nuclear Family and Stay The Night because they changed the tempo's up a bit so I try my best to match them up but thank you :) I am glad you enjoyed them. Stay the Night is uploading now and Let Yourself Go is up next

great! Thanks!

it's great ;) I don't know why, but I feel like the playboy version of the original oh love video is better.... and I'm a straight girl  :toocool:

Thanks! If I can find a way to download that version then I could probably do this for that video as well haha

• Marina86 likes this

ThatJonGuy

ThatJonGuy
  • Supermodel Robot

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 626 posts
  • Joined Apr 30, 2013
  • 247 rep

Thanks! If I can find a way to download that version then I could probably do this for that video as well haha

I'm pretty sure it's available for download somewhere on here. 

SuperXCsabre495

SuperXCsabre495
  • Chump

• PipPipPipPip
  • 283 posts
  • Joined May 29, 2012
  • 144 rep

I'm pretty sure it's available for download somewhere on here. 

1 user had it on vimeo and I am making the video right now. Stay the Night is almost ready

• ThatJonGuy likes this

SuperXCsabre495

SuperXCsabre495
  • Chump

• PipPipPipPip
  • 283 posts
  • Joined May 29, 2012
  • 144 rep

Uploaded the playboy Oh Love version as well and remember there is nudity so it is NSFW

• Marina86 likes this

thatdude03

thatdude03
  • Chump

• PipPipPipPip
  • 426 posts
  • Joined Apr 21, 2008
  • 196 rep

Really enjoyed the Oh Love music video with the demo version.  I remember everyone hating on it when it came out (I may have done so myself, not sure anymore), but it's actually an entertaining video.  Clean and dirty versions.  

DookieLukie

DookieLukie
  • Dominated Love Slave

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,106 posts
  • Joined Sep 28, 2012
  • 1,054 rep

Idk, for some reason these demo versions and videos don't match well. Not as in timing, but the demo versions lose power when matched with the videos, and the videos lose power when matched with the demos. In the end, this is sort of like the Star Wars Prequels: Was this something that really needed to be done?

SuperXCsabre495

SuperXCsabre495
  • Chump

• PipPipPipPip
  • 283 posts
  • Joined May 29, 2012
  • 144 rep

Idk, for some reason these demo versions and videos don't match well. Not as in timing, but the demo versions lose power when matched with the videos, and the videos lose power when matched with the demos. In the end, this is sort of like the Star Wars Prequels: Was this something that really needed to be done?

I mean it didn't NEED to be done but I was bored and I wondered what this would look like so I decided to make them

Marina86

Marina86
  • Little One

• PipPip
  • 69 posts
  • Joined Sep 22, 2012
  • 116 rep

Uploaded the playboy Oh Love version as well and remember there is nudity so it is NSFW

Thank you very much :)

Mykee Mexx

Mykee Mexx
  • Pedestrian

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,126 posts
  • Joined Nov 12, 2012
  • 588 rep

I mean it didn't NEED to be done but I was bored and I wondered what this would look like so I decided to make them

I think this is a good point and a serious reason. :D

Like the bunny version, so unerotic... :lol:

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users