Review Green Day Magazine Article Photo Edition HAI 23-29 January 1996 Indonesia Very Rare About Concert Jakarta + Download + Poster

Andre Daniel

Review Green Day Magazine Article Photo Edition HAI 23-29 January 1996 Indonesia Very Rare About Concert Jakarta + Download In High Quality! + Poster

Thank's You For : Wungkar Fans Green Day Indonesia

Link Download http://http://files.indowebster.com/download/files/green_day_majalah_hai_23_29_januari_1996

Twitter : @IdiotClubIna & @GreenDayIndo

I remeber posting this on my tumblr a while ago - got it from some indonesian blog (definately not idiot club indonesia, but I got haiklip special on Green Day from there)... I don't think it was about concert though - it's January 96 issue.

This is awesome, thanks!

Not sure if you have seen it around, but there is a two-page review with awesome photos from BRAVO, German magazine for teenagers. You might want to have it in your collection, as a memory of that awesome day, too. :)

http://greenday-scans.tumblr.com/post/58765266749/bravo-14th-march-1996-12-96-an-article-about

Ok my bahasa is a little rusty but on the first image the title says "we are a famous punk band" and below it in the first sentence GD says that they were accused of being losers and always making a scene. After that they say believe it or not but we actually do love our family. This band is performing on the 2nd of February. Then on the right side they give a short summary of GD, so like the usual, they're from Berkeley, CA and blah blah.

Next slide is just talking about the concert. Feb 2 1996 and tickets costed 6 bucks a piece.

There's not really anything previously unknown in this article just so you know, so you guys aren't really missing out on much.

Hope this helped :)

Ok my bahasa is a little rusty but on the first image the title says "we are a famous punk band" and below it in the first sentence GD says that they were accused of being losers and always making a scene. After that they say believe it or not but we actually do love our family. This band is performing on the 2nd of February. Then on the right side they give a short summary of GD, so like the usual, they're from Berkeley, CA and blah blah.

Next slide is just talking about the concert. Feb 2 1996 and tickets costed 6 bucks a piece.

There's not really anything previously unknown in this article just so you know, so you guys aren't really missing out on much.

Hope this helped :)

there are some magazines I only share this information to all people :D

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I remeber posting this on my tumblr a while ago - got it from some indonesian blog (definately not idiot club indonesia, but I got haiklip special on Green Day from there)... I don't think it was about concert though - it's January 96 issue.

I Often Meet Such People That In Green Day Fans Meeting Event in Indonesia :D

This is awesome, thanks!

Not sure if you have seen it around, but there is a two-page review with awesome photos from BRAVO, German magazine for teenagers. You might want to have it in your collection, as a memory of that awesome day, too. :)

http://greenday-scans.tumblr.com/post/58765266749/bravo-14th-march-1996-12-96-an-article-about

You are also a very good collection of rare goods green day :D

• 1 month later...

I Was There In Concert Jakarta 1996!

Wow really ?!?!?!?!

Lucky !!!!!!!!!!

Maybe you could give us a review from what you remember from that show maybe ? ;)

• 3 weeks later...

Wow really ?!?!?!?!

Lucky !!!!!!!!!!

Maybe you could give us a review from what you remember from that show maybe ? ;)

yes! but I will give information about the concert green day, if you want this information? I'm Seriously! :cool::lol:

Archived