Let Yourself Go and shoot heroin

Certified Nimrod

My favorite part is that this has been up for at least two days and Green Day's staff hasn't bothered to fix it.

I doubt they'll ever notice. What the fuck does a major label band need a Soundcloud for?

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I doubt they'll ever notice. What the fuck does a major label band need a Soundcloud for?

Fairly sure Oh Love was first released on their Soundcloud. Which says all you need to know about the Trilogy's marketing to be honest.

Fairly sure Oh Love was first released on their Soundcloud. Which says all you need to know about the Trilogy's marketing to be honest.

Can't blame them for wanting as few people as possible to hear it.

Oh Love was great I don't know why people hate it :ermm:

I had to listen to it a few times before I really liked it, but it was never too bad.

!Uno was also a very good album. The only song I didn't like was Troublemaker.

Oh Love isn't as bad as people make it out to be but it was a terrible first single

My favorite part is that this has been up for at least two days and Green Day's staff hasn't bothered to fix it.

They probably don't on

I'm pretty sure it was released on YouTube first.

I'm pretty sure it was released on YouTube first.

I remember first listening to it on Soundcloud embedded on GDA, the video would've come out on Youtube first but I think the song was on Soundcloud before that.

I remember first listening to it on Soundcloud embedded on GDA, the video would've come out on Youtube first but I think the song was on Soundcloud before that.

I don't know, it's been a while. :P I just remember watching the 3-D video on YouTube.

What?

That there are some things about Green Day on certain websites that are totally untrue, edited by people.

That there are some things about Green Day on certain websites that are totally untrue, edited by people.

tbh people should be banned from using the Internet

• 3 months later...

Just seeing this topic now...that was actually hilarious especially considering someone had to hack their account just to do that :D

Archived