Dookie Remixes

Todd

I would like to share my two newest remixes of Burnout and Coming Clean. In these two remixes, I have added guitar intros, since these tracks normally start with vocals. I also may have adjusted the guitar and bass in Coming Clean.

Coming Clean:

https://soundcloud.com/todd409/coming-clean-remix-2

Burnout:

https://soundcloud.com/todd409/burnout-remix

Feedback is always appreciated. Anything I could do to improve these tracks?

I think the Coming Clean one sounds a bit awkward with the guitar intro, however Burnout sounds really awesome.

Coming clean sounds a little weird, They weren't mixed into each other well enough. Burnout sounds great though.

Coming clean sounds a little weird, They weren't mixed into each other well enough. Burnout sounds great though.

Yeah, coming clean has a pretty obvious cliff where the one track ends. Maybe making the intro track mono would fix that, I couldn't figure out how.

I'll never be that good :P

thats what I thought, too at first! but a LOT of passion and practice helped me :)

C'mon, Dookie guitars aren't that hard to play ahahah, you can record it :lol:

I thought Coming Clean sounded fine, Burnout I noticed a spot where it got a bit iffy on the timing (lining up the intro with the song), but that can be fixed pretty easily. What software are you using?

I thought Coming Clean sounded fine, Burnout I noticed a spot where it got a bit iffy on the timing (lining up the intro with the song), but that can be fixed pretty easily. What software are you using?

I'm guessing Audacity.

Archived