the american idiot remix project

peppermint butler

favorite AI song  

18 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Replies 27
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Is it legit though? Like from Green Day? I do really love it though, its strange. and the fucking bass rocks!

Is it legit though? Like from Green Day? I do really love it though, its strange. and the fucking bass rocks!

Of course this version was not released by Green Day - it's a fan mix. That person used the separated master tracks that were available when "Rock Band: Green Day" came out.

I have almost all of the tracks, too.

I made this. What I did was, triple track the vocals, and compress one of them. Then doubled the guitar, bass,and drums, putting guitar on one side, and bass and drums on another

Isn't this the empty arena mix going around on tumblr?

Empty arena mix? Care to elaborate?

Oh well its still pretty cool I'd like to know how to do that kinda stuff

I heard a version from tumblr that it actually sounded like it was playing live, it had some echo and it was cool but since it was made from the original version I didn't keep it :P

This one's different and it's ok too, but I don't like the effect on Billie's voice. Sounds like someone playing with the volume.

Oh well its still pretty cool I'd like to know how to do that kinda stuff

all ill say is, thank god for green day rock band...

I heard a version from tumblr that it actually sounded like it was playing live, it had some echo and it was cool but since it was made from the original version I didn't keep it :P

This one's different and it's ok too, but I don't like the effect on Billie's voice. Sounds like someone playing with the volume.

actually, its a phaser on the 3rd ( and most quiet) vocal track. never noticed much till you pointed it out. doesn't sound that way on the original track.

http://youtu.be/tpFXW337up8 youtu.be/tpFXW337up8

i miss you by blink-182.

bass is boosted, vocals move around. i lowered the guitar a bit also.

hey guys, i didn't really know where to put this... after the "Success" of whatsername ( currently at 148 views, my most watched ever!!!) i decided to go ahead and try to do this whole album. I've currently finished whatsername( duhh) and give me novacaine/shes a rebel {videos below} and I'm currently working on letter bomb as of typing this.now what i need from you guys is to help me find the ISOLATED TRACKS for the remainder.

all videos will be posted in the op, and ill give a special thanks to whoever helps finding.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q7E1ovbXkJA

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2BzKAHo1hNI

Your not allowed to download the isolated tracks on here anymore man/; for copyright reasons

As far as I know we're not allowed to share the isolated tracks here but if you Google for them they're easy enough to find.

I'm (as always) honest here - it just sounds weird. If you would've taken the tracks as they are - stereo - and remixed those a bit so they sound a little different, that would've been interesting.

thanks for the feedback. currently done with 10 of the 14 tracks.

As far as I know we're not allowed to share the isolated tracks here but if you Google for them they're easy enough to find.

That rule makes no sense. If you can share the full songs, why not isolated versions?

That rule makes no sense. If you can share the full songs, why not isolated versions?

You can't share the full versions either, they're copyrighted.

You can't share the full versions either, they're copyrighted.

So no Green Day songs can be linked into a thread, even though it happens all the time and they are already hosted on YouTube?

So no Green Day songs can be linked into a thread, even though it happens all the time and they are already hosted on YouTube?

What? We're talking about download links of studio recordings. You're not technically allowed to download off YouTube, which is why there is no official facility to do so. Streaming is a different law altogether.

all the songs are finished. i will be posting them at a later time.

There's a 5 or 6 part .rar you can download online of every green day rockband track, it's a pretty big file

Why make a fake live version when there are plenty of live recordings of Whatsername?

Why make a fake live version when there are plenty of live recordings of Whatsername?

I don't know... :tired:

• 3 weeks later...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2BzKAHo1hNI

as of august 19 2014, my whatsername remix has gotten 201 views (which is more then i expected).

so i decided to let you guys pick the next song to go up. novacaine and she's a rebel have also already been done (video below. or above. idk read the title before watching!! )

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q7E1ovbXkJA

thanks you guys!!!

as of august 19 2014, my whatsername remix has gotten 201 views (which is more then i expected).

so i decided to let you guys pick the next song to go up. novacaine and she's a rebel have also already been done (video below. or above. idk read the title before watching!! )

thanks you guys!!!

Hey, I've merged all your threads from this project into one, so please just use this thread for anything to do with it in future.

isn't this considered a list thread?

No?

Archived