Mike hinting at future plans?

BucksCoEric

BtQrBGiCcAAZ2Zb.jpg

Mike posted this reply on his most recently posted photo. Could this be a hint of green days future plans or is this just getting blown out of proportion? What do you guys think?

• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm glad you started this because I really want to talk about it. It's probably nothing but I need something to look forward to.

He hinted at touring in England last year for this one. Nothing happened. I wouldn't hold your breath.

Well I'd certainly like to see them tour next year, but I doubt it will happen.

I'd be surprised. Why would they tour?

I'd be surprised. Why would they tour?

Billie need some money to keep his skin young

I seriously doubt it. Doing another trilogy tour would be pointless, and with Mike's wife battling cancer, I don't see him taking off on tour until she's back at 100%. So unless they've been working on another album in secret and have plans for it to come out next year, thinking logically, it's not going to happen. Don't expect to see anything from them until 2016, tbh.

I think blown out of proportion...

At best maybe a few shows here and there but a tour nah

Being rational appears to not be a strong suit for green day fans.... XD

I was talking to one of the roadies at Brixton last year and they said the band were planning a US tour for last Autumn. Just saying.

I think they have some plans, but something can go wrong - like with Autumn tour last year :)

I would seriously hope they tour in 2016. :D

That's the year I graduate, and my mom said that as a graduation present, if Green Day is touring, she will try to take me to a show. :ninja:

I wonder if they'd do some shows to "test out" their new material again, like they did with the trilogy. At this point in the band's career, we cannot put anything past them.

The only way I see them doing a tour in 2015 is if they start recording a new album at the end of this year or early next year. This would allow enough time for a summer release and then a Fall tour to support it.

Maybe they'll just do a few special shows for the anniversaries this year?

They can tour just for the hell of it, they don't need to promote a new album with it if they're not ready. Sure, it'd be kinda heritage-y, living in the past, but whatever, they'll get back to recording albums at some point.

Ok mike just posted another instagram pic and one of the hashtags said #gottakeepintourshapeforyou i wonder if that means anything at all lol

his latest instagram post.... SURELY THERES SOMETHING BEING PLANNED... either that or he's actually teasing the fuck out of us!

his latest instagram post.... SURELY THERES SOMETHING BEING PLANNED... either that or he's actually teasing the fuck out of us!

I wonder hes laughing while looking at all of us freaking out over this haha

I wonder hes laughing while looking at all of us freaking out over this haha

That would be cruel and unusual punishment, torture, mean spirited, and just plain wrong.... but funny.

He probably saw everyone freaking out and decided to run with it. He can string us along as long as he wants for all I care... As long as there's a tour at the end of that string!

Or maybe they're just off the cuff remarks and to read too much into it and later get annoyed if nothing happens would be unfair.

This is reminding me of when he posted the hashtag #lifeisgrand2014isofftoagreatstartinthedirntsandgreendaysworldcantwaittoshare and a lot of people were freaking out lol.

Archived