Welcome to Green Day Community

Hey Green Day fans! Join our community now, totally free, to talk with other Green Day fans from around the world about everything going on with the band. Talk about the current tour, current news, speculation, and we have general topics to talk about current events, life, anything that's on your mind. It's a little corner of the internet where Green Day fans can come together. Join us!

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Smitty

Mike hinting at future plans?

108 posts in this topic

I can't believe I was ever angry at them for not performing enough Trilogy songs on the 99 Revs tour. OK, well, they still should have played better Trilogy songs. :lol:

I can't believe I was ever angry at them for not performing enough Trilogy songs on the 99 Revs tour. OK, well, they still should have played better Trilogy songs. :lol:

for better triology songs, first people had to love and enjoy those songs like they enjoy much of the songs from pre- triology era!

I hope so:) But I won't get too excited until it actually happens!!

I hope so:) But I won't get too excited until it actually happens!!

I think what we all really want is a Foxboro Hot Tubs world tour..

I would be 100% ok with that!

1 person likes this

just kinda realized that GD didnt do a proper tour (playing own concert shows, not festival shows) for the trilogy, in germany atleast :o last concert was back in 2012, to support the releases of the trilogy..such a long time..i rly miss them :D

just kinda realized that GD didnt do a proper tour (playing own concert shows, not festival shows) for the trilogy, in germany atleast :o last concert was back in 2012, to support the releases of the trilogy..such a long time..i rly miss them :D

They played twice last year. it shouldn't matter that they were festivals, they still played the full set.

They played twice last year. it shouldn't matter that they were festivals, they still played the full set.

but there is a difference :D you can pay 200€ to see them play at the festival, or 50€ for their own concert

I hope this is confirmed!