Mike hinting at future plans?

BucksCoEric

I can't believe I was ever angry at them for not performing enough Trilogy songs on the 99 Revs tour. OK, well, they still should have played better Trilogy songs. :lol:

• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I can't believe I was ever angry at them for not performing enough Trilogy songs on the 99 Revs tour. OK, well, they still should have played better Trilogy songs. :lol:

for better triology songs, first people had to love and enjoy those songs like they enjoy much of the songs from pre- triology era!

I hope so:) But I won't get too excited until it actually happens!!

I hope so:) But I won't get too excited until it actually happens!!

I think what we all really want is a Foxboro Hot Tubs world tour..

I would be 100% ok with that!

just kinda realized that GD didnt do a proper tour (playing own concert shows, not festival shows) for the trilogy, in germany atleast :o last concert was back in 2012, to support the releases of the trilogy..such a long time..i rly miss them :D

just kinda realized that GD didnt do a proper tour (playing own concert shows, not festival shows) for the trilogy, in germany atleast :o last concert was back in 2012, to support the releases of the trilogy..such a long time..i rly miss them :D

They played twice last year. it shouldn't matter that they were festivals, they still played the full set.

They played twice last year. it shouldn't matter that they were festivals, they still played the full set.

but there is a difference :D you can pay 200€ to see them play at the festival, or 50€ for their own concert

Archived