Mike hinting at future plans?

BucksCoEric

That false rumor still crushes my soul and haunts on an at least weekly basis, and I truly don't think I'll ever fully get over the trauma. :cry:

Certainly wasn't a false rumor. The plans were being made but all the pieces didn't get put together in time.

(Since this was almost a year ago I figured I could spill the beans now)

tbh I don't want a new Green Day album till at least 2016. They should take their time on this one. Maybe he is touring for some side project we don't know of...

I think the person on Instagram asked specifically about a Green Day tour.

• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I think what we all really want is a Foxboro Hot Tubs world tour..

Certainly wasn't a false rumor. The plans were being made but all the pieces didn't get put together in time.

(Since this was almost a year ago I figured I could spill the beans now)

Oh, I knew there were some sort of plans... I should've phrased that better. That "unfulfilled idea," how about that? Either way, still pissed.

It would be great if they restart where they left it. And go to places they haven't visited yet. I always remember the comment Billie Joe made on ig saying about the tour "South America YES!!!"; and I'm not saying they're obliged to keep that as a promise forever but I just can't stand the fact that I can't go see them on tour :cry: that should not happen.

So I decide to believe Mike's hashtag is a tiny spark of good news that are coming :)

It would be great if they restart where they left it. And go to places they haven't visited yet. I always remember the comment Billie Joe made on ig saying about the tour "South America YES!!!"; and I'm not saying they're obliged to keep that as a promise forever but I just can't stand the fact that I can't go see them on tour :cry: that should not happen.

So I decide to believe Mike's hashtag is a tiny spark of good news that are coming :)

but it was before the rehab thing,wasn't it??

but it was before the rehab thing,wasn't it??

Just when they started using instagram.

Am I the only one refreshing GDC and Insta like every five minutes for a tiny snippet of Information?

Am I the only one refreshing GDC and Insta like every five minutes for a tiny snippet of Information?

no haha. Shit I dont have a life haha

You're not the only one, I'm still waiting for new picture on Mike's instagram and another information in hashtag :lol:

The little bit of hope Mike is giving us!! It makes me happy just thinking about it even though Toronto would not be high on their lists due to them coming last year.

Why be disappointed by doing that when you could not bother and let yourself be pleasantly surprised if and when they do something though? Even if there was something to what he said it'd still be a year away. Up to you obviously haha but just seems a more enjoyable way of going about things.

Why be disappointed by doing that when you could not bother and let yourself be pleasantly surprised if and when they do something though? Even if there was something to what he said it'd still be a year away. Up to you obviously haha but just seems a more enjoyable way of going about things.

I know I know, I try and forget about it. I guess I'm just really bored at the minute,,.

Yeah, I choose to believe everyone in the band is full of shit until proven otherwise. Wash, rinse, repeat at the end of each album/tour. :lol:

I highly doubt the tour thing. I wouldn't put too much stock in it until more details are released.

I highly doubt the tour thing. I wouldn't put too much stock in it until more details are released.

This is unrelated but i love the matt bellamy thing you have on your post haha

This is unrelated but i love the matt bellamy thing you have on your post haha

Lol Thank you! :D Some may know here last year I was pretty obsessed with him :P I'm sure those feelings will come back when Muse puts out a new album.

He hinted at touring in England last year for this one. Nothing happened. I wouldn't hold your breath.

**cough** London, Reading, Leeds last August...

They did deliver, just not to your, or other's, subjective speculation out of a very vague hint.

I think it will happen, but as aforementioned to last year's England hint it's very vague so yeah, I think they will deliver but to what kind of scope is left to speculation. Is it club shows, a US tour, a world tour or other? We shall see.

Yeah read my comment Ian. He hinted for this year. There has been no touring in the uk this year.

I'd love to see a second tour for the Trilogy, one that's a bit more trilogy based and not just a tour. It's awesome that they played all Dookie, but it was a tour for the trilogy.

**cough** London, Reading, Leeds last August...

They did deliver, just not to your, or other's, subjective speculation out of a very vague hint.

a show in london and a reading+leeds appearance does not a tour make.

a club show in brixton and reading+leeds appearance does not a tour make.

Especially in the wrong year :P

a show in london and a reading+leeds appearance does not a tour make.

Mike didn't even say 'tour' to begin with. Again, it's one of those vague ideas that everyone goes crazy over and overblow it out of sheer overexcitment over something with little information only to be disappointed because their optimism gets the best of them.

I'd love to see a second tour for the Trilogy, one that's a bit more trilogy based and not just a tour. It's awesome that they played all Dookie, but it was a tour for the trilogy.

Eh, yeah, I'm kind of over that, and I'm pretty sure they are too.

I'd honestly rather have a "greatest hits" tour just to see them again quickly than mess with them figuring out the logistics of promoting a "trilogy tour" two years after the fact (pointless and not likely) or wait for them to create a new album and promote it.

Archived