Green Day historic sites in California

Fiona?

Hi everyone, I'm visiting California on holiday and I wanted to make sure to see all the places of historical GD significance while I'm there. I made a list and go this far:

- Pinole Valley High School

- 924 Gilman Street

- Rudie's Can't Fail Cafe

What am I missing? If anyone thinks of anything, could you please add it to this thread, and then the compilation will be helpful to all with similar endeavors. Thanks for the help! :)

Stuart street and telegraph avenue

the tracks at christie road

tightwad hill

the foxboro hot tubs

I wish I had more mobility this summer that I'm staying here in the Bay Area... :(

That said, someone really ought to make a map of all these Green Day "Historic Sites". That'd be pretty cool. I might do that some time if I feel motivated enough, but yeah does anyone know if something like that exists?

I wish I had more mobility this summer that I'm staying here in the Bay Area... :(

That said, someone really ought to make a map of all these Green Day "Historic Sites". That'd be pretty cool. I might do that some time if I feel motivated enough, but yeah does anyone know if something like that exists?

There is this one: Green Day Landmarks - Google Maps

Yeah the thread posted above is really excellent (especially this post in it), you should go ahead and use it and if anyone has any other suggestions they should post them there :)

Archived