"I Don't Want To Know If You're Lonely" Clear vinyl (rare)

Liam

I was searching eBay and came across this.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/141349923223

Back in 2011 Green Day release this for Record Store Day along with the original version on orange vinyl, which are easy to find. Never before have I seen a clear version of it so I thought someone on here might be interested in it.

Yes, they randomly pressed 100 of the /6500 (they probably ended up pressing more) on clear vinyl. Rest were orange. Reminds me of what Jack White does - releases a 7", presses most on black vinyl, but presses 100-150 on tri-color vinyl for online orders. You have to be really lucky to get one of those.

If anyone else has a clear version that they're looking to sell, pm me. There's nothing I hate more than having to compete with other people for something - Collecting is my hobby, not my sport

Back in 2011 Green Day release this for Record Store Day along with the original version on orange vinyl, which are easy to find.

I thought I had something relatively rare. :(

Collecting is my hobby, not my sport

- Lil T

If anyone else has a clear version that they're looking to sell, pm me. There's nothing I hate more than having to compete with other people for something - Collecting is my hobby, not my sport

It just so happens that it's also many other people's sport and so when there's a limited supply you have to compete for it. Capitalism and all that.

It just so happens that it's also many other people's sport and so when there's a limited supply you have to compete for it. Capitalism and all that.

Yes, but I've dealt with many good people on here that have been courteous enough to approach me before listing something for sale, and I have given them plenty of business. So I know not everyone wants to deal with ebay. if I were selling my collection, I'd want to sell it to my friends on here, not just any random person. I'm just putting this out there, y'know?

Yes, but I've dealt with many good people on here that have been courteous enough to approach me before listing something for sale, and I have given them plenty of business. So I know not everyone wants to deal with ebay. if I were selling my collection, I'd want to sell it to my friends on here, not just any random person. I'm just putting this out there, y'know?

you got a point. i'd see if my friends would be interested first, then worst case, ebay.

You did see it was a "buy it now" listing right? If you wanted it you could have just bought it, or made them an offer. It's actually really easy, unlike the auctions. Those can be a bit of a competition.

You did see it was a "buy it now" listing right? If you wanted it you could have just bought it, or made them an offer. It's actually really easy, unlike the auctions. Those can be a bit of a competition.

no I didn't, because i have no interest in buying that one at the moment

no I didn't, because i have no interest in buying that one at the moment

Than what was the point in your post?

He doesn't feel the 149 price tag is worth paying for maybe?

I'd rather buy it from a friend on here that will give me an actual fair price sometime in the future, and not but something that shouldn't be listed for more than $40 right now when I'm still saving up

I'd rather buy it from a friend on here that will give me an actual fair price sometime in the future, and not but something that shouldn't be listed for more than $40 right now when I'm still saving up

Fair point. How do you figure it's only worth $40?

Fair point. How do you figure it's only worth $40?

it's from 2011, I'm not paying that much for something I could've got for $15 3 years ago. I could get an original pressing of Sweet Children for what the seller is asking

Archived