Green Day podcast

Guest wilhemunderpants

Guest wilhemunderpants

Hi im new here but i was wondering if anyone would like to start a new green day discussion podcast. Like go in depth into albums or songs or a certain concert . fron concerts and shit like that. Line people do podcasts that go into the history of everythibg about the beatles but about green day

Welcome to the forum! We already have a podcast run by a few of us called Static Noise. In saying that though, you are more than welcome to start your own podcast. Nothing like a bit of friendly competition ;)

Welcome to the forum! We already have a podcast run by a few of us called Static Noise. In saying that though, you are more than welcome to start your own podcast. Nothing like a bit of friendly competition ;)

That's a Green Day podcast. I can see a gap in the market for a Gren Day podcast. I wish I'd thought of it.

That's a Green Day podcast. I can see a gap in the market for a Gren Day podcast. I wish I'd thought of it.

*gren day

respect the lowercase

I don't even like podcasts. Who wants to sit and listen to a bunch of guys talk for an hour or two? I don't listen to Static Noise. However, a narrated history of Green Day would be nice, and something I could consider doing, if that's what OP was talking about

Guest wilhemunderpants

I don't even like podcasts. Who wants to sit and listen to a bunch of guys talk for an hour or two? I don't listen to Static Noise. However, a narrated history of Green Day would be nice, and something I could consider doing, if that's what OP was talking about

thats what i wanna do. But an in depth one where each episode is focused on a certain thing.

Things get better with competition. Static Noise, watch out? XD

Here's the issue: 75% of people here know everything they want/need to know about the history of Green Day. They either know, or they aren't really trying to learn anything else. There's not much audience. I'd contend that people would rather "sit and listen to a bunch of guys talk for an hour or two" about news events, happenings, etc. than the history of the band that the vast majority of us already know about.

Here's the issue: 75% of people here know everything they want/need to know about the history of Green Day. They either know, or they aren't really trying to learn anything else. There's not much audience. I'd contend that people would rather "sit and listen to a bunch of guys talk for an hour or two" about news events, happenings, etc. than the history of the band that the vast majority of us already know about.

Yeah, if someone wants to know the history, all they need to do is download the VH1 Behind the Music, and they're all set. That thing pretty much covers it all.

I really just enjoy the banter between Alex, Andres, and Mikey, they're like celebrity Green Day fans. Jenette is fun to listen to too, but she didn't make that many appearances.

I really just enjoy the banter between Alex, Andres, and Mikey, they're like celebrity Green Day fans. Jenette is fun to listen to too, but she didn't make that many appearances.

J'net* and ouch!

I'm the opposite. I just like hearing people talk, so I pretty much enjoy Static Noise. But yeah, I kinda agree that a competition ain't a bad idea.

I'm the opposite. I just like hearing people talk, so I pretty much enjoy Static Noise. But yeah, I kinda agree that a competition ain't a bad idea.

What? I didn't say anything about a competition?

What? I didn't say anything about a competition?

Sorry, no, I was referring to other posts.

What the heck's wrong with me? Did I get high without knowing it? :P

Sorry, no, I was referring to other posts.

What the heck's wrong with me? Did I get high without knowing it? :P

I hope not :P

If there's 2 podcasts vying for downloads, quality will increase right? Something along the lines of game theory or economics of some sort?

Archived