Mike Dirnt to produce Indie film titled 'Crickets'

Sanity Loan

That story actually sounds interesting, I'll definitely check it out! :lol:

• Replies 28
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Intriguing! Cool that Mike is trying something new, I'm looking forward to seeing the results.

They are, they just always take some time off between albums/tours. There's always going to be breaks, they can't put out albums and go on tour non-stop. Green Day isn't on the cards at the moment so they're either going to be doing other stuff like this or sitting around not doing much, the former is better I'd say!

Yeah, I guess i feel that way because the Trilogy really wasn't a big tour, and I wasn't able to see them. Just seems like this Trilogy Era ended too early.

Yeah, I guess i feel that way because the Trilogy really wasn't a big tour, and I wasn't able to see them. Just seems like this Trilogy Era ended too early.

Ahh yeah, it did end sooner than expected I suppose so it's understandable to feel that way. Hopefully it won't be too long until the next one (although obviously they do need to have a break). But it's cool that they do some extra stuff in between as well, much nicer than just hearing nothing from them.

• 2 weeks later...

I think it's really great he's doing this and I look forward to seeing it. How nice to see the Green Day boys taking the time to branch out and explore all sorts of different areas of art and do what they love! :happy:

Archived