Watchmojo top green day songs

BucksCoEric

idk if this was already posted or can be posted but this youtube channel does a lot of top 10 videos and they did a top 10 green day songs video what do you guys think? It looks like a pretty solid list to me except id put minority in it

I really liked this list. I was relieved when "21 Guns" was in their "honourable mentions" section, rather than at number one. :lol:

Yay my favorite song finished #1. I have to say this was a very good choice. Overall I am happy that majority of the songs that made the list are from old Green Day. But I still can't understand how the fuck did AI and JOS finished on this list.

Yay my favorite song finished #1. I have to say this was a very good choice. Overall I am happy that majority of the songs that made the list are from old Green Day. But I still can't understand how the fuck did AI and JOS finished on this list.

As much as you know I love you, you need to calm down with the "AI sucks" rhetoric. It's very hard for me to make you seem like a decent human being and a good guy when you spew such nonsense :P

As much as you know I love you, you need to calm down with the "AI sucks" rhetoric. It's very hard for me to make you seem like a decent human being and a good guy when you spew such nonsense :P

There is BOBD on the list too and I haven't said anything about that. But seriously AI and JOS had to be in the bottom 5 songs on the album. WMUWSE would be a good choice.

Solid list. Totally thought that #1 would be 21 Guns or Wake Me Up When September Ends

I'm just suprised that Holiday was an honorable mention

Don't know. To me WacthMojo's Top Tens always seem like 'Best Singles', rather than 'Best Songs'. In proof of that, I've got a GD playlist with the songs in which BJ exspressed its full potential as a composer, here it is:

1. Horseshoes And Handgrenades

2. Dirty Rotten Bastards

3. Basket Case

4. Geek Stink Breath

5. Letterbomb

6. Rusty James

7. Lazy Bones

8. Brain Stew/Jaded

9. Minority

10. X-Kid

11. ¡Viva La Gloria!

12. Walk Away

13. Jesus Of Suburbia

14. Pieces Of Truth

15. The Forgotten

Those are something I define by 'best songs'. Happy that 21 Guns was just an honorable mention though.

I actually agree with AI but I have literally no idea how you could say that about JOS. Care to elaborate?

Don't know. To me WacthMojo's Top Tens always seem like 'Best Singles', rather than 'Best Songs'. In proof of that, I've got a GD playlist with the songs in which BJ exspressed its full potential as a composer, here it is:

1. Horseshoes And Handgrenades

2. Dirty Rotten Bastards

3. Basket Case

4. Geek Stink Breath

5. Letterbomb

6. Rusty James

7. Lazy Bones

8. Brain Stew/Jaded

9. Minority

10. X-Kid

11. ¡Viva La Gloria!

12. Walk Away

13. Jesus Of Suburbia

14. Pieces Of Truth

15. The Forgotten

Those are something I define by 'best songs'. Happy that 21 Guns was just an honorable mention though.

Didn't Billie say sometime that he wished Horseshoes and Handgrenades never got released?

I actually agree with AI but I have literally no idea how you could say that about JOS. Care to elaborate?

I always found JOS to be a very overrated song. It is 9 min long but the song structure is so basic and it gets annoying.

Didn't Billie say sometime that he wished Horseshoes and Handgrenades never got released?

Did he? But H&H is truly one of their best songs. At least for me.

I remember something like Butch Vig pushed really hard on releasing that song

I remember something like Butch Vig pushed really hard on releasing that song

That makes me think that Butch Vig was good for Green Day. As much as I like Rob Cavallo, I get the impression that he has turned into a yes man.

That makes me think that Butch Vig was good for Green Day. As much as I like Rob Cavallo, I get the impression that he has turned into a yes man.

I have to agree with this. Apart from anything else, Breakdown is their best produced album and really suited the huge sound that was necessary. It'd be interesting to see what would happen if Butch produced an aurally simpler Green Day album.

I have to agree with this. Apart from anything else, Breakdown is their best produced album and really suited the huge sound that was necessary. It'd be interesting to see what would happen if Butch produced an aurally simpler Green Day album.

I wouldn't say it's their best produced album, but the sound matches what they were going for.

Archived