The Boo CD for sale on ebay

umbjisfhinefum

Hey everyone!

I'm selling my CD copy of the The Boo on eBay. Sorry if this isn't the place to let everyone know I just wasn't really sure where to put it. If you're interested I'd really like to be able to sell it to a big fan so follow the link below! Thanks everyone!

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=291179404325

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

dude why dont you wait with eBay and recieve some offers first? Im interested in buying it.. as a serious collector!

dude why dont you wait with eBay and recieve some offers first? Im interested in buying it.. as a serious collector!

Well, we'll see how serious you are depending on how high this auction goes.

you will

btw Andres.. being serious doesnt mean I will pay a lot - I would pay the right price! If not.. then not ;)

"And keep in mind, catering to collector-scum by paying big $$$ for something because it looks a wee bit different only makes you look like a sap..." - Sweet Children 7" EP (4th pressing)

What was that comment for?

btw Andres.. being serious doesnt mean I will pay a lot - I would pay the right price! If not.. then not ;)

"And keep in mind, catering to collector-scum by paying big $$$ for something because it looks a wee bit different only makes you look like a sap..." - Sweet Children 7" EP (4th pressing)

My comment was light-hearted. I could care less what people pay for anything. If they want it and think its cool, you can pay whatever you feel it right. But telling someone they shouldn't go to ebay before taking offers here seems selfish. What you consider a fair price might not be what someone else considers a fair price. So to the seller, letting it sell for whatever someone is willing to pay seems the easiest way to go about it.

My comment was light-hearted. I could care less what people pay for anything. If they want it and think its cool, you can pay whatever you feel it right. But telling someone they shouldn't go to ebay before taking offers here seems selfish. What you consider a fair price might not be what someone else considers a fair price. So to the seller, letting it sell for whatever someone is willing to pay seems the easiest way to go about it.

Whats the problem about recieving offers first? If you want to let it go to a fan I first ask at a forum of the fans.. you can talk about everything.. even the price! If you dont get to a good result for both then its eBay.. out of eBay is best for both tough! The seller doesnt need to pay the damn high eBay fees. :)

I´m not selfish at all.. if you would know me you would know that!

And "as a serious collector" I mean - she wouldnt be sad about my offer! I know what these things could go for and I offer that. She might have been ended up better that way..

Whats the problem about recieving offers first? If you want to let it go to a fan I first ask at a forum of the fans.. you can talk about everything.. even the price! If you dont get to a good result for both then its eBay.. out of eBay is best for both tough! The seller doesnt need to pay the damn high eBay fees. :)

I´m not selfish at all.. if you would know me you would know that!

And "as a serious collector" I mean - she wouldnt be sad about my offer! I know what these things could go for and I offer that. She might have been ended up better that way.

I would trust your offer, I know you know how valuable things are. But I know that because I'm a frequent member of GDC. Other people who only stop by occasionally and don't really sell stuff - don't know that. So I can absolutely understand why to someone else they wouldn't want to risk getting ripped off by someone giving them a low value for something they might sell higher in an auction.

Here's the second part. Some people don't mind taking offers or making a deal with someone. Other people don't want to do that. They don't want 3 or 4 people sending them messages each offering a price, then the seller trying to negotiate. That's just not fun for some people, so it's easier to throw it up on eBay.

I would trust your offer, I know you know how valuable things are. But I know that because I'm a frequent member of GDC. Other people who only stop by occasionally and don't really sell stuff - don't know that. So I can absolutely understand why to someone else they wouldn't want to risk getting ripped off by someone giving them a low value for something they might sell higher in an auction.

Here's the second part. Some people don't mind taking offers or making a deal with someone. Other people don't want to do that. They don't want 3 or 4 people sending them messages each offering a price, then the seller trying to negotiate. That's just not fun for some people, so it's easier to throw it up on eBay.

Chris deserves first pick, because he is the god of Green Day collecting. Bypassing Chris would be a sin :P

What´s the problem? There´s an auction, everyone who´s interested can name a price he thinks is appropriate. Period.

What´s the problem? There´s an auction, everyone who´s interested can name a price he thinks is appropriate. Period.

No

So what's in the linear notes again? Lyrics?

Looks like it's just a cardsleeve, so probably no notes or anything besides the front and back

Wow, like I've never heard that before

Your nick was your decision ... :P

Archived