Posted Image Trick or treat! We have a new Halloween theme. We also have two Halloween contests going on right now - enter with your pumpkin carvings here and your costumes here!

Photo

A Brief History of Green Day

• Please log in to reply
7 replies to this topic

#1 Davis Weiss

Davis Weiss

Chump

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 255 posts
  • Joined May 25, 2012

Posted 29 June 2014 - 12:41 AM

Here's a cool video i found browsing around YouTube today. I especially like the rant about punk at the end. What do you guys think?

#2 DookieLukie

DookieLukie

Dominated Love Slave

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,228 posts
  • Joined Sep 28, 2012

Posted 29 June 2014 - 02:12 AM

Ugh. Why does every person on Youtube feel the need to be forcibly goofy and ADHD?

• Matt., Sarcasm and Koal Koalson like this

#3 Bastard of 1969

Bastard of 1969

Dominated Love Slave

• Members
  • 2,397 posts
  • Joined Dec 18, 2012
  • Location:Somewhere over the country with financial problems and not so smart politicians

Posted 29 June 2014 - 04:15 AM

This is actually amazing.

#4 BullwinkleCheech

BullwinkleCheech

Brat

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 244 posts
  • Joined Jun 29, 2010

Posted 29 June 2014 - 04:57 AM

Honestly, that was just plain annoying

• Matt. and Koal Koalson like this

#5 TommyGun

TommyGun

Brat

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 139 posts
  • Joined Feb 27, 2013

Posted 29 June 2014 - 05:02 AM

nice video but they should have said more about the time between dookie and american idiot

#6 Sarcasm

Sarcasm

Panty Purée/Savior of Lives/Arse Doctor

• 16,047 posts
  • Joined Mar 18, 2009

Posted 29 June 2014 - 01:12 PM

nice video but they should have said more about the time between dookie and american idiot

I'll do it for you
"Greendaywasunderpressureafterthereleaseofdookiebeingcalledoutonnotbeingpunktheysmackedtogetherarecordwithamoreangrysoundcalledinsomniac. Insominac'ssuccesswasminorbutwasn'tbadlyrecieved. Thetourwaslargelyinfluencedbymethuseandinsomecasesviolence.2yearsafterInsomniactheywentbackintothestudiowithnosourcematerialwhatsoeverandcreatedNimrod. blblblblblblblbl. *awkward self aware pause thats slightly ironic, also it's supposed to be funny but it's not when it's repeated like 4 times in a 6 minute video* Nimrodsoldreallywellandthetoursbecamemorepeacefulandfocusedonmusicratherthansex,drugs&rock'n'roll.FollowingNimrodcameWarning.Analbum thebandproducedthemselves,somethingtheyhadneverdonebefore.Warningisaculthitwithintheworldofhardcoregreendayfansbutwasn'tbelovedbythecriticstoanyextent."

happy?

• Davis Weiss, DookieLukie and Bastard of 1969 like this

#7 Davis Weiss

Davis Weiss

Chump

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 255 posts
  • Joined May 25, 2012

Posted 29 June 2014 - 02:35 PM

I totally get that the two people in it are super fast talkers and even though that's the point of these "A Brief History" videos they do sound annoying. I was posting this mainly for what they say about punk at the end.

#8 Bastard of 1969

Bastard of 1969

Dominated Love Slave

• Members
  • 2,397 posts
  • Joined Dec 18, 2012
  • Location:Somewhere over the country with financial problems and not so smart politicians

Posted 07 July 2014 - 07:01 AM

I'll do it for you
"Greendaywasunderpressureafterthereleaseofdookiebeingcalledoutonnotbeingpunktheysmackedtogetherarecordwithamoreangrysoundcalledinsomniac. Insominac'ssuccesswasminorbutwasn'tbadlyrecieved. Thetourwaslargelyinfluencedbymethuseandinsomecasesviolence.2yearsafterInsomniactheywentbackintothestudiowithnosourcematerialwhatsoeverandcreatedNimrod. blblblblblblblbl. *awkward self aware pause thats slightly ironic, also it's supposed to be funny but it's not when it's repeated like 4 times in a 6 minute video* Nimrodsoldreallywellandthetoursbecamemorepeacefulandfocusedonmusicratherthansex,drugs&rock'n'roll.FollowingNimrodcameWarning.Analbum thebandproducedthemselves,somethingtheyhadneverdonebefore.Warningisaculthitwithintheworldofhardcoregreendayfansbutwasn'tbelovedbythecriticstoanyextent."

happy?

2400429-1801939538-Close.png

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Skin Designed By Evanescence at IBSkin.com