Design a Green Day wallpaper for a chance to win a Demolicious vinyl

Fuzz

Great entries, everybody! :happy: You're all so talented!

• Replies 139
  • Created
  • Last Reply

What's wrong with mine? :( Oh, it doesn't have enough post-American Idiot in it, I'm sorry.

You've got nerve and mostly lack of respect to so blatantly plagiarize a wallpaper, let alone for a contest. Well, good thing the wallpaper looked bad anyway and the text does not help at all.

Wait, what?

The links for Jose g and Courtney's are switched

You've got nerve and mostly lack of respect to so blatantly plagiarize a wallpaper, let alone for a contest. Well, good thing the wallpaper looked bad anyway and the text does not help at all.

watch it.

watch it.

You're not helping yourself. They called you out for ripping off someone else's work. Just let it go.

What's wrong with mine? :( Oh, it doesn't have enough post-American Idiot in it, I'm sorry.

I liked yours!

I liked it, it just seemed a little too cluttered.

Thanks for the feedback guys. I made it for myself, not the contest anyways, so I know it's a winner in my eyes :P

There's a few that I really liked that didn't make it, but every one that made it is great!

They're all really good!!

I personally prefer wallpapers that have all three of them and can see thier faces, because I like looking at them when I minimize my browser.

It's like a mini surprise everytime like, 'Oh hello, almost forgot you were back there' X3

Glad to see my favourite is in the top 15, know which one I'm voting for then.

Wait, what?

I liked yours as well and there's nothing wrong with it, there were just loads of entries.

There's a lot of good entries. I think that 99 revolutions one is my favorite, because is not all GD related, but still looking sharp.

Glad to see my favourite is in the top 15, know which one I'm voting for then.

I liked yours as well and there's nothing wrong with it, there were just loads of entries.

Okay, thanks for the feedback! :D I can see how mine is cluttered, but I prefer more stuff compared to minimal wallpapers, so like I said, it works for me :P

Can we vote for more than one? Because I can't decide. :)

Okay, thanks for the feedback! :D I can see how mine is cluttered, but I prefer more stuff compared to minimal wallpapers, so like I said, it works for me :P

I'd have to agree with them, haha. I felt it was a bit too unorganized and had too many "Green Day" logos here and there. It might've been better if you had jut one "Green Day" logo in the center and have a few of those GD pic you used revolving around the actual logo. It would have made a much neater and nicer impression as a whole.

I'd have to agree with them, haha. I felt it was a bit too unorganized and had too many "Green Day" logos here and there. It might've been better if you had jut one "Green Day" logo in the center and have a few of those GD pic you used revolving around the actual logo. It would have made a much neater and nicer impression as a whole.

Okay, When I started it I wanted to have all the Green Day logos, but I changed my mind and started adding other things. I overlooked some of them, and should've taken a few out. :P

i think there's one wallpaper just like that, the second one

Can't believe I made the top 15! I really wish I went for a less is more approach now :P I really liked tristen's though.

Can we vote for more than one? Because I can't decide. :)

My thoughts... there are two or three more I´d like to push forward... :)

Sadly only one choice. Reminder that voting will end tomorrow night. We've had a pretty good turnout of votes so far.

Archived