Fuzz

• Replies 139
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Just sent mine off, here it is if you want to see it :P

10462664_10201304495573235_7078282711049

and we have already a winner!

nice one

How long do we have left? I've been away for the past few days and would've loved to enter!

How long do we have left? I've been away for the past few days and would've loved to enter!

today is the deadline

Alright, Grinch is ready to post the wallpaper here, but is afraid that it will be too good for your eyes. ~~ Just kidding, I'm actually afraid that it looks too boring. Anyways, here it is! (I already submitted it several days ago) :lol:

pg33RUZ.png

im not sending this in cause i made it years ago but i never knew what to do with it plus its just a simple billie one..but i thought this would be a good place to put it.. if not its totally fine to get rid of it

1936391_118793415749_6240095_n_zpse084da

Well, here's my finished wallpaper, it's not very good, but I had a fun time making it :D

HscgX1H.jpg

all of yours are looking so damn good, wish i'd have the talent for that

For what it's worth, here's my entry.

Ta7Kc2s.jpg

Lovely contest by the way! Been a while since I participated in one but this one caught my attention. Good prize too :thumbsup:

For what it's worth, here's my entry.

Ta7Kc2s.jpg

Lovely contest by the way! Been a while since I participated in one but this one caught my attention. Good prize too :thumbsup:

Oh, I really like this entry! Definitely one of my favs. that have been showcased here.

Oh, I really like this entry! Definitely one of my favs. that have been showcased here.

Thanks, man! :)

Here's mine, crossing fingers, great price! - ok guess that didnt work...

Here's mine, crossing fingers, great price!

Where? Lol.

Where? Lol.

lol sorry as you can see I dont post much here, dont know how to add a photo to the post. haha

sorry but the deadline was yesterday. I think they're not accepting any more entries

sorry but the deadline was yesterday. I think they're not accepting any more entries

Good for us then that this thread wasn't the place to actually enter anything, but rather just to post the wallpaper you might have entered days ago already via mail ;)

Good for us then that this thread wasn't the place to actually enter anything, but rather just to post the wallpaper you might have entered days ago already via mail ;)

yeah, good for you all

I realized that after posting, but as i can not delete my posts...

I apologize if you felt offended.

Archived