fan mail to billie joe?

chrissylmao

ok srsly I have this letter i wrote to billie and i nEED him to actually read it but i dont know how to get it directly to him like i think i have his home address idk its from the internet but i dont want to be annoying and send it there so like help lol

ok srsly I have this letter i wrote to billie and i nEED him to actually read it but i dont know how to get it directly to him like i think i have his home address idk its from the internet but i dont want to be annoying and send it there so like help lol

Thanks for the post Chrissy Lmao,

Billie has a crew that reads his fanmail. If you want yours to stand out and actually get to Billie, you have to do a few things.

1. Make sure to write how hawt he is all throughout the letter. Billie really wants to know that he is hawt...real hawt. People love compliments, so comment on his attire and makeup.

2. Tell him your favorite songs and why they are so important to you. For example, maybe you like Wake Me Up When September Ends because it got you through your tough adolescent years. Maybe tell him how 21 Guns perfectly describes your love life. Billie probably wants a letter that is deep and personal so he can connect to it.

3. Add a piece of your hair so Billie can know it's actually you. That'll develop a solid connection so that he feels like you are actually there in person.

4. Finally, add in whatever you were actually going to say in the letter, and if he doesn't reply in one day, keep sending copies every day. Eventually he'll get one!

Good luck!

P.S. - Sign it with rage and love

Thanks for the post Chrissy Lmao,

Billie has a crew that reads his fanmail. If you want yours to stand out and actually get to Billie, you have to do a few things.

1. Make sure to write how hawt he is all throughout the letter. Billie really wants to know that he is hawt...real hawt. People love compliments, so comment on his attire and makeup.

2. Tell him your favorite songs and why they are so important to you. For example, maybe you like Wake Me Up When September Ends because it got you through your tough adolescent years. Maybe tell him how 21 Guns perfectly describes your love life. Billie probably wants a letter that is deep and personal so he can connect to it.

3. Add a piece of your hair so Billie can know it's actually you. That'll develop a solid connection so that he feels like you are actually there in person.

4. Finally, add in whatever you were actually going to say in the letter, and if he doesn't reply in one day, keep sending copies every day. Eventually he'll get one!

Good luck!

P.S. - Sign it with rage and love

(How to get a restraining order with Lukie)

Idk, but celebs are more likely to read/respond to letters that are sent to an address that they specify. For instance, if Billie has said he wants fanmail sent to a certain address, send it there even if you do have his actual home address.

Yeah, I'd find a different address at the record label or something along those lines. He'll probably just think it's creepy if you send it to his home one.

How about we just leave the poor guy alone I imagine he gets his fair share stalker's as it is.

Archived