Welcome to Green Day Community
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing topics, give reputation to other members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

My Green Day Tatoo! :D

Posted · Report post

congrats buddy :)

2 people like this

Posted · Report post

What is the quote?

(My phone not letting me open the picture bigger)

1 person likes this

Posted · Report post

What is the quote?

(My phone not letting me open the picture bigger)

"As my memory rests but never forgets what I lost" :)

Posted · Report post

"As my memory rests but never forgets what I lost" :)

Cool

Sorry about your loss as well

Posted · Report post

Cool

Sorry about your loss as well

No problem bro, thx for the comment ^^

Posted · Report post

I'm sorry for your loss. :hug: nice story though. I've lost my ~passion for green day recently, but it's very nice seeing how their music helps people all the same :happy:

1 person likes this

Posted · Report post

I'm sorry for your loss. :hug: nice story though. I've lost my ~passion for green day recently, but it's very nice seeing how their music helps people all the same :happy:

Hey! Thx for your nice comment :) I've had some times when I lost it too, but it always comes back hahaha :)

Posted · Report post

:hug: this is touching, and this something nice to honor your dad :)

1 person likes this

Posted · Report post

This is a lovely story. I'm sorry for your loss though. :(:hug:

1 person likes this

Posted · Report post

Always nice to read a story like this. Myself I've lost my passion for Green Day years ago. I'm still a huge fan but their recent albums have been not up my alley at all save a few tracks. Sorry for your loss though. All the best.

1 person likes this

Posted · Report post

That story is wonderful. :)

anyway, about the topic of being a fan and losing passion, I don't think being a fan means you have that passion constantly. I think you would then anyway get an overdose of that band.

Like myself, the bands I love the most, like the Beatles, for example, there can be months when I don't listen to the at all. I can't imagine some band being a part of my image or something so radical. But I guess that is just my personal thing? . When I get into a band, the first like half year are like that, but after the situation has been normalised, then no.

Sorry off topic and sorry if my point is unclear :P

2 people like this

Posted · Report post

I'm sorry for your loss; your story is an example of why I believe music is so important in life. People say they music isn't really a thing for them, but that's just because they haven't found the right music.

3 people like this

Posted · Report post

I'm always thinking it tattooing something to honour my mother, but I never find what it will fit for her... Sorry for your loss and glad that you have found the correct tattoo for him.

1 person likes this

Posted · Report post

That story is wonderful. :)

anyway, about the topic of being a fan and losing passion, I don't think being a fan means you have that passion constantly. I think you would then anyway get an overdose of that band.

Like myself, the bands I love the most, like the Beatles, for example, there can be months when I don't listen to the at all. I can't imagine some band being a part of my image or something so radical. But I guess that is just my personal thing? . When I get into a band, the first like half year are like that, but after the situation has been normalised, then no.

Sorry off topic and sorry if my point is unclear :P

hahahahaha no worries, I got your point! I had some months in which I woudln't hear GD neither, it ain't good, you can finish tired of it... But what can I say, they're my band :) ty for your comment! :)

I'm always thinking it tattooing something to honour my mother, but I never find what it will fit for her... Sorry for your loss and glad that you have found the correct tattoo for him.

Thank you :))

I'm sorry for your loss; your story is an example of why I believe music is so important in life. People say they music isn't really a thing for them, but that's just because they haven't found the right music.

Completely agree with every word you said. Ty for your comment, really appreciate it :)

Always nice to read a story like this. Myself I've lost my passion for Green Day years ago. I'm still a huge fan but their recent albums have been not up my alley at all save a few tracks. Sorry for your loss though. All the best.

Yeah, only Tré was a decent album of the triology in mi opinion... Thank you for your comment dude :) (By the way, best icon ever lol)

This is a lovely story. I'm sorry for your loss though. :(:hug:

Thank you dude! :)

:hug: this is touching, and this something nice to honor your dad :)

It had to be that song :) ty dude

2 people like this

Posted · Report post

really like your story, it's real, great to see if people have such relations with songs

1 person likes this