Billie Joe & Avicii, Thoughts?

kiarakoval

Hahaha...well now we aren't going to compare Richie and Avicii are we?! Though it probably shows why I should never have ventured into this topic ;)

No but we can compare Richey and Avicii if you want :ga:

• Replies 576
  • Created
  • Last Reply

No but we can compare Richey and Avicii if you want :ga:

Ooh sounds like fun though very off topic :D See to me Avicii just isn't 4 Real ;)

You have to love the life lessons you learn on GDC...wow. Thanks ;)

Oh dear :lol:

To be fair I'm not too keen on the title either, but that doesn't really say much about the song.

That song posted on YouTube claiming it's "No Pleasing a Woman" is actually a song called "Country EDM" by Heavy Rain Production. It's on Spotify here.

I actually like it....

His voice sounds too distorted? It does sound like him though, when it's clearer I think it'll be better idk.

I think it's awesome! The best thing I've heard Billie sing in the last 5 years. And it's crappy quality!

That's gotta be him! Oh my god it's so weird and so awesome at the same time :lol:, I love it!

Did not like it one bit. I'm opened minded to this kind of stuff but this was crap imo.

That's actually great haha.

Not my style of music, more like the opposite of it, but I like it..because of Billie.

Would be cool to hear him on the radio.

That song is so weird... and his voice too. But maybe when I listen to it more times I'll get used to it...

It's good.. but I'm not impressed.I may change my mind when I'll listen to the full studio version though.

Whatever that is, it's very good. Not 100% sure it's Billie, but with the low quality and vocal filter that could very well be him.

I love it. Hope Billie's track is a single, Avicii's songs always get good air play.

I liked his vocals, but some of the sped-up singing annoyed me. Maybe the studio version will improve on it.

Sounds good to me. I'm not 100% convinced it's Billie though because there are no hey-ohs in it.

Sounds good to me. I'm not 100% convinced it's Billie though because there are no hey-ohs in it.

Hah hah you're funny!

I LOVE IT, and that is 100% Billie IMO. I don't even hear a moment where I would question if it's him. I wonder if he wrote the lyrics?

I think the fact that you can hear guitars over the DJ stuff makes it a lot more palatable for Green Day fans.

I think it'd be interesting when it comes out officially, if someone were to rip the vocals from it and then make a GreenDay-esque backing to it.

It'd be so great to go out and have this come on in a club or pub, I really hope it's a single

That sounds awesome and it's definitely Billie. Can't wait to hear a better quality version of it!

Archived