what's your reaction when you hear Green Day on the radio?

SfarrInsomniac

I just heard Welcome to Paradise in the car!!!!!!!! xD

Made my day

• Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I just heard Welcome to Paradise in the car!!!!!!!! xD

Made my day

Today I listen She on the radio :D

I really don't listen to Green Day's albums much lately, so when I hear them on the radio I appreciate them so much more. I'll definitely sing along (or mouth the words if I'm in public)

Also, as someone who works for a commercial radio station it makes me sad that so many people here say they don't listen to it anymore :(

I really don't listen to Green Day's albums much lately, so when I hear them on the radio I appreciate them so much more. I'll definitely sing along (or mouth the words if I'm in public)

Also, as someone who works for a commercial radio station it makes me sad that so many people here say they don't listen to it anymore :(

Makes me sad too :(

I heard Good Riddance the other week. First time hearing GD on the radio in a very long time. Felt good I guess.

I've only ever heard Good Riddance once on the radio.

Apart from that, Radio 1 sometimes randomly play Know Your Enemy. I don't even like that song. Well it's not bad, but there are at least 40 better GD songs.

The one and only Green Day song I've heard on the radio was Wake Me Up When September Ends, and I went into total shutdown mode while it played. Even after hearing the song countless times, I guess it's just really cool to hear a song you know and love on the radio because you know that If yir listening to it, a bunch of other people who have no idea who Green Day are, are listening as well. Idk if this sounds cheesy or cliché or whatever but I guess it makes ya feel proud cause your just like "I know this song and a ton of other people are listening to it too!" yeah I know that sounds dumb and all but that's how I see it, that's how I feel towards other songs played on the radio as well. But I won't mention them cause they will probably start a mini GDC war so there XD. anyways, nighty!

The one and only Green Day song I've heard on the radio was Wake Me Up When September Ends, and I went into total shutdown mode while it played. Even after hearing the song countless times, I guess it's just really cool to hear a song you know and love on the radio because you know that If yir listening to it, a bunch of other people who have no idea who Green Day are, are listening as well. Idk if this sounds cheesy or cliché or whatever but I guess it makes ya feel proud cause your just like "I know this song and a ton of other people are listening to it too!" yeah I know that sounds dumb and all but that's how I see it, that's how I feel towards other songs played on the radio as well. But I won't mention them cause they will probably start a mini GDC war so there XD. anyways, nighty!

that doesn't sound cheesy or dumb in ANY way shape or form I feel the same way except when I hear their songs I rudely tell everyone around me to shut the fuck up while I sing along to every word and jam out to the instrumental parts extremely obnoxiously

What radio stations do you guys listen to that you've only ever heard one song? I never listen to the radio by myself, and I've still heard all the dookie singles, brain stew, jaded, good riddance, warning, every AI single, know your enemy, 21 guns, and oh love :P

First I analyse the song that is playing.. if it is 21 Guns or something like that, I complain a little.

but usually it makes me happy, even I don't care about what radio stations plays.

Well, they can let "Boulevard Of Broken Dreams" on Antena.

My reaction? Probably some random happiness coming.

When I hear a Green Day song on the radio, I'm happy and sing it. :lol: If someone else hears it before me, he or she looks at me and says that there's a Green Day song on the radio...

It's always great to hear Green Day on the radio. :)

I normally hear Holiday, Basketcase, Minority, Good riddance or KYE mostly, then its the likes of BOBD, WICA, AI, and WMUWSE.

Occasionally hear WTP, Brain Stew, 21 Guns, Warning...

I once heard 21stCB which I liked a lot.

Never heard She on a UK radio station!

I was a guest on a local radio station recently and was asked for a request - I picked out Stray Heart to mix things up a little :D

Heard GR again on the radio today. Actually made me emotional, knowing i won't see them again for a long time..

I just heard Rusty James on a popular rock radio at work. I was like What the Fuck?

Other than that all the other songs of theirs I've heard on the radio are all the dookie singles, Brain Stew/ Jaded, Geek Stink Breath, Hitchin a Ride, Good Riddance, Minority, Warning, All the American Idiot singles, Know Your Enemy, 21 guns, East Jesus Nowhere, Last of the American Girls, Oh Lobe, Rusty James, and X-Kid. And every time I hear one of their songs I crank that shit.

Yay, it's Green Day! :D *turns radio louder and sings along with a happy face*

A radio station in my town plays Welcome to Paradise like every other day.

I always squeal and listen to the song like I've never heard it before.

I enjoy it a bit but they always play the same songs like Wake Me Up When September Ends, Boulevard of Broken Dreams or 21 Guns so it's a bit boring, and I don't listen to the radio at home but at work and so I can't really concentrate on what I'm hearing

I don't even care that it's only ever BOBD I hear on the radio anymore, I still freak out and stop what I'm doing immediately. They used to hate me for that when I worked in the kitchen.

Also, I remember when Green Day used to be played on one of our pop/rap/etc radio stations back in 2005 or so. Now those stations wouldn't dream of playing GD.

I love it! Even though it's most likely Good Riddance. I just freeze- listen a couple seconds to make sure I'm not hearing things then sush everyone around and sing along haha.

I was on school camp and we stopped to like go get food and my phone was broken so i hadnt listened to Green Day in two days and in the shop BOBD came on and i squealed and started singing and people thought i was crazy.

Archived