Kerrang! - 12 Reasons American Idiot id F**king Awesome

EgocentricPlasticSam

"Artist Chris Bilheimer... picked up on the She's a Rebel lyric"

In Nobody Likes You it said the artwork came first and Billie added that lyric to reference it.

Kerrang's originality never fails to astound me.

"Artist Chris Bilheimer... picked up on the She's a Rebel lyric"

In Nobody Likes You it said the artwork came first and Billie added that lyric to reference it.

Nobody Likes You was full of inaccuracies, as far as I can remember. I've always thought the lyric came first.

Then again, I thought an NBA commercial was the real Know Your Enemy video until about 10 minutes ago.

I can't stop laughing over the "It changed the world of rock forever". Just no.

I can't stop laughing over the "It changed the world of rock forever". Just no.

I'll give them change of pop-punk but that's about it.

They are just trying to promote their tribute album. Fail.

omg, ritz you are right, and the tribute's DEFINITELY gonna suck... except for BFS and Frank, and maybe the new politics. but, meh, not too fond of fir covers. and 5sos should not be on there.

I love all those 12 minute sings on there :happy:

me too, it's a nice read and i can follow all points except from the last one which is a bit too boastful

I only like the WMUWSE video to be honest :lol: I didn't like the videos from American Idiot a lot. And well, I think Green Day in general have changed people and music a lot, but American Idiot itself? It's made a big impact for sure but it's kind of too much.

I love ALL about this album!! Haters suck!! :D

You mean "Haters have perfectly valid reasons and opinions and don't suck at all".

That cover album good be nice though, I'm definitely going to listen to it. I saw a link about having the thing sent to you at some point in your email inbox, is it legit? We don't get Kerrang in my country. Or nice things in general :P

some of these are too boastful, and not really good reasons. and they do self promote their cover album, which is going to suck :lol:

some of these are too boastful, and not really good reasons. and they do self promote their cover album, which is going to suck :lol:

A few of those songs could be nice, you never know! :D

Not a bad little list. Have to laugh at "we might not even have the likes of 5 Seconds of Summer, You Me At Six and State Champs without 'em" as part of the number one reason though!

You mean "Haters have perfectly valid reasons and opinions and don't suck at all".

Yeah let's not be biased in favour of Green Day at all in the Green Day section of a Green Day fan forum.

Archived