NEW "PINK!" Breast Cancer Awareness version of BLUE up for auction! (Updated for October 2015!)

Jet Taman

Looks awesome. Wish I had money to outbid the other bids for the guitar. Good job! :D

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply

That's a really cool thing to do, very thoughtful breast cancer is so sad I seen them write FUCK CANCER!!! In the sand

or maybe that was just Mike any way I hope she gets better soon!

That's an extremely nice thought I hope Brittney gets better soon. FUCK CANCER!!!!!!!!!!!!

• 4 months later...

I've put another PINK up on ebay! This is the 2014 version of BLUE and again, proceeds will go to the AVON foundation for Cancer Research that Mike and Brittney support. I am also including a FREE KCUF CANCER wristband that I got off of Mike and Brittney's website, www.kcufcancershop.com

Happy bidding!

$_1.JPG

$_1.JPG

$_1.JPG

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Billie-Joe-Armstrong-Green-Day-Blue-PINK-Guitar-for-Breast-Cancer-Awareness-/221581844110?#ht_310wt_1153

• 2 weeks later...

Oh my God this is great

If I had enough extra money I would put a bid on it. I hope you get a kickass bid though!

I completely forgot I even commented in this thread and wanted to say "omg I am sobbing I have a mighty need"

My post quality has gone down the shitter since June, obviously.

• 11 months later...

With it being Breast Cancer Awareness Month, BJ Guitars is once again auctioning off an exclusive PINK version of the House of BLUE version of Blue on ebay!

Sorry I haven't been around much these days.  It's been an absolutely insane 6 months.....

Please remember that all proceeds will go to the KCUF Cancer Foundation for Mike's wife.

Happy bidding!

http://www.ebay.com/itm/221915315871?ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1555.l2649

s-l1600.jpg

s-l1600.jpg

That's so cool! You have a website, right? I think I've been on there a couple times, planning on buying a Blue sometime in the future :D I have a strat like his, same color and everything, but I don't know how my parents would feel about me putting stickers all over it, they're kinda weird about that :P Good luck with your auction, it's awesome to meet people who do stuff like this for a great cause. :)

Wow,,,that is beautiful. Blue transformed into my favourite colour...just wish I wasn't so damn broke this month :lol: Great job for a great cause. ;)

Archived