NEW "PINK!" Breast Cancer Awareness version of BLUE up for auction! (Updated for October 2015!)

Jet Taman

NEW VERSION AVAILABLE NOW! (OCTOBER 16, 2015)

See bottom of thread for more info!

In light of Mike's recent announcement that Brittney has been diagnosed with breast cancer, BJ Guitars.com (that's me :P) has made an exclusive one of a kind version of Blue in the breast cancer awareness color of PINK!

All proceeds will go to the National Breast Cancer Foundation in Brittney's name. Although I am not affiliated or endorsed by Green Day or Mike or Brittney, I wanted to make people aware from "our" circle that one of "our" family members is now on the journey to recovery.

Please place a bid, or let someone know about this, so we can give some money, great or small, to this cause.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/221460933401?ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1555.l2649

Much love to Mike, Brittney, and their family....

409597033.jpg
409597034.jpg

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply

This is beautiful. Wish I could afford it, but in any case I hope you get a lot for it.

How thoughtful, Justin. Hope it garners lots of bids and finally a lot of money for the National Breast Cancer Foundation.

Oh my God this is great

If I had enough extra money I would put a bid on it. I hope you get a kickass bid though!

You are the man. I hope that goes for a ton of money! :)

Oh jesus, that is beautiful! I'd much rather have a pink than a blue. I have no shot at it though

Jet, how many Blues have you sold/assembled total? How do you get all the identical guitar bodies for them?

This is great. Hope Mike and Britt see this. If they post about it on instagram, more people will be likely to bid.

How the hell did i think about the singer 'Pink' when coming into this haha

Anyway good job mate :)

I have shared this on facebook. I have a lot of people who raise awareness on there as a lot of them have had cancer themselves or have been close to someone who has/had it. So hopefully they can share it as well so it can reach more Green day fans or even someone wanting to support the cause.

This is brilliant of you Justin, and the guitar is fabulous!

the pink one is stunning, it even looks better then the original blue :)

What if Billie won the guitar and then played it for the next shows they do? Surely they'll do some local shows since they can't go out on tour.

What if Billie won the guitar and then played it for the next shows they do? Surely they'll do some local shows since they can't go out on tour.

Dude, if he contacted me for that I'd make another one for him for free!

Nah, make the rich dude pay!

If I contacted you could I have one for free? :P

It's so pretty! :woot: I hope you can sell it for its true value... which is a LOT.

If Mike and his family find out about what you're doing, they're gonna love it!

Archived