Turn It Around: The Story of East Bay Punk

Tightwad Hill

16 hours ago, Karl Karlson said:

and the most disappointing thing is, that I still haven't seen the film yet

I haven't either :( Thought I was the only one...

Me neither.  Still can’t see it in Uk, can get the vinyl soundtrack on Amazon for about £36!  Need to check Netflix etc again though, haven’t looked in a while.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

UPDATE:
I opened a case at PayPal and I will get my money back.
The owner of InterPunk (Bob) only responded AFTER I created a case with PayPal and until the last minute tried talking me into closing the case and AFTER that he would've sent me my package (which I ordered in June (!!!) )

So, I can recommend everyone to use the PayPal buyer's help (I don't know the correct term) and recommend to stay away from InterPunk.

I will order my blu-ray/DVD, Vinyl and cassette at 1-2-3-4 Go! Records, if they still have it all.

EDIT: at least I bought the blu-ray/DVD on eBay now, so I can finally see the movie :)

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

11 hours ago, Karl Karlson said:

UPDATE:
I opened a case at PayPal and I will get my money back.
The owner of InterPunk (Bob) only responded AFTER I created a case with PayPal and until the last minute tried talking me into closing the case and AFTER that he would've sent me my package (which I ordered in June (!!!) )

So, I can recommend everyone to use the PayPal buyer's help (I don't know the correct term) and recommend to stay away from InterPunk.

I will order my blu-ray/DVD, Vinyl and cassette at 1-2-3-4 Go! Records, if they still have it all.

A lot of my friends in the music business have said that Interpunk screws over a lot of labels and bands. Not a surprise that they're screwing over customers too. Sorry you had to deal with all that!

• Like 1

OMG finally got to see it and it's awesome!  Yes, I would have liked more about Sweet Children and Green Day but I understand they weren't the whole point of it but thought it was really done and so interesting.  I loved that little bit of footage of Green Day rehearsing where Billie is wearing his Dennis the Menace t-shirt (the black and red striped one) and feel so proud about some of the comments about them, particularly that  lady who helped them when they were still with Lookout and said "if you could trust anyone to make a load of money and still care, it was them" or words to that effect.  Great watch, will need to watch it again soon!  I want a soundtrack that I can actually play not damn vinyl!

• Like 2

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

Turn It Around: The Story of East Bay Punk

6 mins ·

Heads up! Turn It Around: The Story of East Bay Punk is now available to rent or purchase on Amazon Prime Video!

https://www.amazon.com/Turn-Around-Story-East-Punk/dp/B07M862N3M?fbclid=IwAR1XvedR2s-6Zv4-uEI8l32Q0IY_98gsuC_-YcqYW-WLoWjUcXtVYJT_SnY

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
13 hours ago, pacejunkie punk said:

Thanks for the link. I can’t play vinyl but I picked up one of those cool shirts!

So did I! This is the first time the clear vinyl is available to the public. Pricey at $30, but the only other place this is for sale is on Discogs at $125. 

• Like 2

Just ordered one since Interpunk tried to screw me over when the original vinyl came out and haven't gotten around buying one since AND since it is THAT limited :)

• Like 1

• 1 month later...
On 6/3/2019 at 1:12 AM, desertrose said:

So awesome I was just watching the nardwuar video right now and I had to see if anyone had mentioned it here on GDC.