Guesses about the next Green Day tour.

Thisnamehasnoreason

This thread is for Facts/guesses on when, and where the next tour will be. After a new album? A second revolutions tour? A final tour (JK we all know Billie will drop dead on stage at 90)? Any guesses? It may seam this thread may go nowhere because its mostly guessing but ide like to see the few facts their are, if their are any.

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I have a friend whose brother works for Warner and he said that Green Day is on an indefinite leave, they probably are done touring forever

I reckon.. new tour near 2017 for USA and 2020 for Aussie, Argentina etc :lol:

I have a friend whose brother works for Warner and he said that Green Day is on an indefinite leave, they probably are done touring forever

You can't be serious!?!?! :cry:

I bet they wait until Brit is done with her treatment to do anything

Lol I was joking

Thank God! You can't do this to me I can't comprehend sarcasm online!!! It makes GDC a rough place

Lol I was joking

Goddammit Tman, if this is what you're gonna do then just leave the ridiculous claims to others.

Goddammit Tman, if this is what you're gonna do then just leave the ridiculous claims to others.

I haven't seen WhiteTim post recently though

I will gues something small maybe next year, but other than that, no full tour until 2016 probably

I don't think we can expect anything in the near future with everything Brittany has going on. Personally I expect another album before another tour anywhere. But who knows, these guys are crazily unpredictable.

I haven't seen WhiteTim post recently though

?

A full UK and Ireland tour would be fabulous. Glasgow, Newcastle, Manchester, Birmingham, London, Cardiff, Belfast and Dublin.

(Or even just Scottish dates :ninja: )

But yeah I doubt they'll be touring any time soon with Brittany's cancer :( idk I'm probably saying end of 2015 maybe 2016 before they tour again.

But yeah I doubt they'll be touring any time soon with Brittany's cancer :( idk I'm probably saying end of 2015 maybe 2016 before they tour again.

Oh, shit, I didn't even think of that. Wow, yeah. :(

Yeah I agree that with Mikes wife going through her stuff he's gonna have to focus on that (obviously rightfully so) but I expect in a year or so some new music or something but I think they should do it really low key and I don't think they even have to release a full album or anything I think a little EP to tide us over would be enough.

A full UK and Ireland tour would be fabulous. Glasgow, Newcastle, Manchester, Birmingham, London, Cardiff, Belfast and Dublin.

(Or even just Scottish dates :ninja: )

Cardiff please :D, the only band we have coming here in the near future are Black Veil Brides :(

Who knows what is install for GD but I am hoping Billie is feeling quite bored & is already furiously writing :D

I think they'll play like a small handful of shows at the end of the year, not necessarily in support of American Idiots 10 year anniversary but maybe, although I think they'll play anyway just to keep things going, then a big world wide tour in 2016/17 or when ever an album is released!

I feel like they might do a one-off show sometime this year for the anniversaries of Dookie and American Idiot. That's what I hope for anyway.

Guess? Well, my guess is that they should keep their promise of coming back to South America, that's all I really care about. I'd pay them myself, so all the fans here can see them again (and those who couldn't) but I can't. It broke my heart they ended the 99 Revolutions Tour so damn fast :cry:

The thing about living in Australia is we always get the last part of a bands world tours and judging by what people are saying im gonn be fucking 20 or something next time they come here thats like 6 more years oh god

Archived