Mr.Cools Unicycle "Incident"

Danneh

You think that's crazy? You should hear what Keith Moon did at the hotels The Who stayed at. :P

Okay, I'm listening...?

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Okay, I'm listening...?

1. Repeatedly blew up the toilets in their rooms with dynamite.

2. Drove a car off a hotel balcony into a swimming pool, escaping with only a chipped tooth.

The former he did at every single hotel they stayed at. This resulted in the band's being banned from Holiday Inn for life.

1. Repeatedly blew up the toilets in their rooms with dynamite.

2. Drove a car off a hotel balcony into a swimming pool, escaping with only a chipped tooth.

The former he did at every single hotel they stayed at. This resulted in the band's being banned from Holiday Inn for life.

Fun times! XD

Basically musicians, including Green Day, are dicks :lol:

Basically musicians, including Green Day, are dicks :lol:

I hear Jason White once went wild in the teabag aisle at M&S.

I hear Jason White once went wild in the teabag aisle at M&S.

Teabags? I had him down as a loose tea man, personally, but I was evidently wrong. He never fails to surprise.

Teabags? I had him down as a loose tea man, personally, but I was evidently wrong. He never fails to surprise.

Nah, he finds tea strainers a tad aggressive.

Nah, he finds tea strainers a tad aggressive.

Hadn't thought of that. I can see why though. Bullying the poor tealeaves and not letting them into the cup. Go Jason!

Not sure if I should bring You-Know-Who into the conversation... I mean, it IS the Internet, and the anniversary's in two days...

Fuck it, let's not compare Tre to him.

If anyone has seen The Big Red One, though, you'll remember the whole "you can have a kid without it" bit (that's why God gave us two balls!)

How the fuck did he get a car up to a hotel balcony? Many props to him.

Not sure if I should bring You-Know-Who into the conversation... I mean, it IS the Internet, and the anniversary's in two days...

Voldemort? :confused:

June 6, 1944 was the start of Operation Overlord (the Allied invasion of France) - which was what I was referring to.

This thread has just proven Godwin's Law once more.

June 6, 1944 was the start of Operation Overlord (the Allied invasion of France) - which was what I was referring to.

This thread has just proven Godwin's Law once more.

I knew that but you said two days and it's already the 5th here :P

Wait, why were you even wanting to talk about that in this thread anyway? I'm confused :lol:

Wait, why were you even wanting to talk about that in this thread anyway? I'm confused :lol:

It's not confirmed, but there is evidence that Hitler may actually have suffered from monorchism (i.e. only having one ball) due to wounds sustained in World War I. The song "Hitler Has Only Got One Ball" was NOT intentional, however. Not that Tre is anything like Hitler, however (save for the clinical insanity).

How the fuck did he get a car up to a hotel balcony? Many props to him.

I've no idea. :lol: In his own words, "I'm Keith fucking Moon!"

It's not confirmed, but there is evidence that Hitler may actually have suffered from monorchism (i.e. only having one ball) due to wounds sustained in World War I. The song "Hitler Has Only Got One Ball" was NOT intentional, however. Not that Tre is anything like Hitler, however (save for the clinical insanity).

I'd forgotten about that. Although I think that's been put down to an urban myth now, hasn't it?

I'd forgotten about that. Although I think that's been put down to an urban myth now, hasn't it?

I believe that Hitler's commanding officer from WWI said that he was missing one, and he was apparently wounded in the crotch (as per a couple stretcher-bearers). In any case, I like to believe that he was missing one.

All I can say is that I wouldn't put anything past Tre, no matter how crazy.

Moe took out Tre's other testicle @ :57.

So did the unicycle incident actually happen?!? I've heard about it before.

I believe that Hitler's commanding officer from WWI said that he was missing one, and he was apparently wounded in the crotch (as per a couple stretcher-bearers). In any case, I like to believe that he was missing one.

Hitler was a messenger, delivering message from trench to trench. Most messengers died lol, so i'd easily believe that he got shot there, he must've taken a couple hits

Archived